Looking for some good scheduling software? Let’s look at the best Sprintful alternatives.
Sprintful is an all-in-one scheduling software used by professionals, SMEs, and enterprises for scheduling appointments.
With Sprintful, one can create a brand web page where clients can book appointments for free on your custom domain, be it one on one meetings or group sessions. It also integrates with several work apps, such as Google calendar, Google Meet, Zoom, Microsoft Office 365, Outlook, and many others.
On a basic level, Sprintful offers 3 core services, One on one meetings, group sessions, and teams.
Sprintful allows a spot on branding of your booking page. So you get to customize it to the look and feel of your brand and look more professional.
Sprintful integrates with multiple calendars, both personal and professional to determine when your schedule is free and block time slots where you are busy.
Other features include:
- Advance notifications.
- Custom booking forms.
- Supports both online and in-person meetings.
- Localization and time zone detection
Best Sprintful alternatives
There is always something to compete with. So before you make that decision for your brand, let’s look at some other similar service providers and see what works best for you. Below are 5 of the best Sprintful alternatives
Calendly is a popular scheduling software used by more than 50,000 organizations. Organize meetings and book appointments on an individual or organizational basis. You can send out personalized invitation links through which bookings can be made. Calendly users can set their availability preferences, dates, and time from which an invitee can choose.
Create an unlimited number of meeting types customized according to your needs from which a client can choose.
Calendly comes with a minimum scheduling notice period feature to prevent the last-minute booking of meetings.
Auto-assigned meetings to any team member available at the time a client chooses for their appointment.
You can also create a custom thank you page or redirect link accessible by the client after a booking has been made.
Get Automatic notifications sent out, like custom confirmation emails and event reminders to invitees. In the event of rescheduling, either by you or the client, all meeting participants will also be notified.
- Customizable meeting format
- Auto-assigned meetings to available team members.
- Automatic email notification
- Google and office 365 calendar integration.
- Automated scheduling and rescheduling
- Sync across team calendars
- Customizable workflow. Customize your reminders, follow-ups, notifications, meeting routing, buffers, video meetings, calendar invites, and much more
- Good customer support.
- custom ‘thank you’ page.
- Notifications If an attendee reschedules.
- Integration with PayPal and Spire for collecting payments.
- An unlimited number of event types for Premium users.
- Not available for the Android platform
- If you have more than one company, you cannot use one account.
- You cannot add custom color ability on event types.
- Brand logo and color cannot be added.
YouCanBook.me is a cloud-based appointment booking and scheduling software. It synchronizes your calendar and bookings. Information is gotten from clients using booking forms in the software, which is then processed in-app and organized.
On YouCanBook.me, you can design and customize the interface based on your company’s theme. Choose colors, mix them or choose more to match them, it’s all up to you.
There is also a group collaboration feature to determine which time slot is open or not among a team.
- Flexible schedule and availability
- Cancellations and rescheduling
- Appointment padding before and after the appointment.
- Configurable booking form
- Tentative bookings. Accept or reject booking requests before they are confirmed in your calendar.
- Password protect your booking page
- Captcha test to protect your booking form from spambots.
- Fixed start and end dates
- Redirect to a specific URL after the booking
- Min/max booking notice
- Different length appointments
- Set prices for your bookings
- Customize your branding and style
- Upload logos and images
- Personalized booking link
- Works on all devices
- Customizable notifications
- Follow-up emails
- Appointment reminders and notifications
- SMS notifications
- Take payments for bookings
- Email confirmations
- Automatic rebook
- Auto-detect time zones and languages
- Multiple booking pages
- Easy to pass data to other online services with Zapier
- Connect to multiple calendars
- Integrate with your Google and Microsoft calendars
- Send notification emails via Gmail
- Automatically create unique virtual meeting links
- Social sharing of your booking page
- No mobile or desktop app
Doodle is a scheduling tool designed to time and effort. They are all about providing various solutions to help simplify the processes of appointment setting and scheduling. Appointments are synced directly to the user’s calendar. Initiate and manage meeting requests directly from your calendar interface.
You can Customize your interface with your brand colors and logo if you are using Doodle Premium.
- Custom Design and Branding
- Event scheduling
- Custom Subdomain
- Glance view
- Ad-free (Premium)
- SSL Encryption
- User management
- Additional binding information
- Automatic and manual reminders
- Native app for iPad, iPhone
- No more no-shows
- Customize your look
- Seamless integration
- Cover all timezones
- For small, medium, and enterprise
- User-friendly interface.
- Easy onboarding.
- Easy usage.
- No support for Android or Desktop
- Small Audience size. It’s a great tool but not that many use it.
- Doodle page can be overwhelming with ads.
- If you have a lot of available dates and times, the current scroll feature gets long and a little hard to view.
ScheduleOnce is an easy-to-use meeting and appointment scheduler software. Improve relationship with clients with its integration with other calendars. It comes with a customizable booking where you can set up the method of booking, the meeting type, and even reassign tasks as a team leader straight to team members’ calendars.
With an automatic calendar-booking feature and excellent timezone detection system, scheduling meetings across different time zones is very easy.
- Scheduling automation
- Booking Confirmation and reminders
- Online scheduling for a booking page
- Calendar syncing
- 24/7 email support
- Advanced reporting
- Enterprise-grade security
- Easy to use for clients
- Accurate Time Zone Support.
- Reliable and fast support.
- Robust backend system. A powerful, friendly, and functional browser add-on.
- Sync calendars
- Follow up rescheduling
- Billing issues.
- Syncing issues
- No Home Page calendar
- Some of the advanced features are difficult to use.
- No app
- Overwhelming dashboard.
- Re-scheduling work availability is tedious.
Groove is a sales engagement
platform but it offers automatic scheduling also. It offers the following, campaign automation, sales analytics, email and calendar integration, and account-based sales.
- Personalized Emails
- Activity log
- Advanced search
- Account prioritization
- Account-based engagement
- Follow-up communications
- Calendar sync
- Auto-call logging
- Email scheduling
- Built-in dialer
- Team collaboration
- Lead coverage
- Real-time insights
- Two-way Salesforce integration
- Meeting scheduler
- Call statistics
- Email tracking
- Built-in analytics
- Sales team activity
- Sales automation
- Email sync
- Local area code calling
- Custom data collection
- Campaign automation
- Integration with Salesforce
- Easy to use
- Omni dial issues
- No mobile app
Now that you have a list to choose from, weigh out what and what works best for you.