How to contact Etsy’s customer service as a buyer or seller by phone, email, or chat. Etsy buyers and sellers can contact customer service by phone, email, or chat.
You can contact Etsy Customer Service by phone or the Internet, but you must have an Etsy account. You can call an Etsy customer service phone number for assistance with more advanced buying or selling issues.
The easiest way to contact Etsy is to use their online Help Center, which allows you to chat or email.
Whether you are a seller or a buyer, there are several ways to contact Etsy’s customer service if you have a problem. Etsy’s Customer Support Service can help sellers solve shop problems, help buyers with orders they’ve placed, and more.
Calling, emailing, or chatting online are all options if you’d like to contact Etsy support. Plus, the process is pretty much the same whether you are a buyer or a seller.
Important: You will need an Etsy account and be logged in to contact Etsy online. This helps the company verify your identity and provide customer support.
Contacting Etsy Support
- Log into Etsy if you haven’t already.
- Go to the Etsy Help Center.
- Under “What can we help you with?” there will be two options: one link for buyers and one for sellers. If you are a buyer, click “Buy on Etsy”. If you are a seller, select “Sell on Etsy”.
- Choose the category that best matches the reason you are contacting Etsy support.
- The buyers may view requests as “Help with a” and “Purchasing and check-out” order, while sellers may display topics as “Finance and invoice” and “Managing my orders.
- Keep selecting the categories and queries that best match your problem until you reach a page with suggestions on how to fix the problem.
- If you still need to contact Etsy Support, click “I Still Need Help”.
- Select from the options “Chat with us”, “Call us” or “Send us an email” where available.
- If you have selected the chat option, a chat window will open. Enter your message in the chat messenger, then click “Start Chat”.
- If you have selected the call option, you will be shown the contact numbers.
- If you have selected the email option, you will be directed to an online form. Fill in the subject and description fields, then click “Submit”.
How to contact Etsy support via the mobile app
You can use Etsy’s mobile app for iOS and Android devices to contact customer service. The process for contacting a representative via chat, phone, or email is largely the same. The only difference is how you get to the service center.
Here’s how to access the Etsy Help Center and get customer support from the mobile app.
- Open the Etsy mobile app.
- Select the “You” icon from the bottom menu bar.
- Select “Help” from the list of options.
- Tap the “Help Center” button.
- Select “Help with an order” to receive order updates and assistance with a specific purchase.
- Select the relevant topic you need help with.
- Select the issue closest to the one you need assistance with.
- If you still need assistance from an Etsy customer service representative, scroll to the bottom of the issue page and tap “Contact Support”.
- The contact button may not be available for every issue, so you may need to go to another page to see the option.
- Now follow the exact same steps above to get phone, email, or chat support from Etsy.