Do you wish to record your iPad Air (2020) screen and store it as a video file to upload to youtube or send it through email? Well, I bring you good news, it can be achieved with the built-in screen recording feature on your iPad Pro.
Screen recording on your iPad Air along with audio will definitely help when you wish to record the games you play on your smartphone or when you want to show a friend how to do something via your mobile phone. See the answer to your How Do I Screen Record On iPad Air (2020): question:
You Might Also Want To Read: How to Turn Off Caps Lock on Your iPad
How Can I Screen Record On My iPad Air (2020) With Audio?
- Before anything else, you have to activate the Screen recording option on your iPad Air.
- Launch the “Settings” application, swipe down, and choose “Control Center.”
- Tap “Customize controls” and under “More control,” locate and choose “Screen recording” by tapping the plus sign on the left of the feature.
- Now that it is added to the Control Center, scroll down from the top right of the iPad display to access it, and tap the round screen recording icon to begin to record.
- Now on the top left, you will see a red icon showing the screen recording time.
- To end the screen recording, click on the red timer and tap “Stop” on the popup window that will be visible.
- Your screen recording will now be stored and a notification will reveal what can be clicked to access the recorded video file.
How Can I Record Video While Playing Music On My iPad Air (2020)?
- Play the song you wish to record on Apple Music or Youtube Music and head to the camera application on your iPad Air.
- Remain on the photo mode and then click while holding the camera shutter button until it begins to record. Then scroll it to the right to the lock icon.
- Now it will begin to record video while the song is playing on your phone.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to activate Picture-in-Picture on iPhone and iPad (iOS 14)
Where Will The Screen Recording Be Saved On Your iPad Air (2020)?
As soon as the screen recording is finished on your iPad Air, you will receive a notification that the screen recording has been saved to your Photos application. You can tap it to take it to your recent recording location or you can locate it under “Screen Recording” or under “All photos” in your Photos app.
That is that.