Pluto TV costs nothing to use and it is home to several different channels for your viewing pleasure. It offers several films and TV series that will make it difficult for you to even have a preference. If you ever want to change to Pluto TV, we can help by showing you How To Activate Your Pluto TV:
How Can I Activate Your Pluto TV?
- Begin the installation of the Pluto TV on the device you are presently using.
- Open the Guide.
- Open Channel 02.
- On top of that, press “Activate.”
- This activate option will be visible on the left-hand corner of the Pluto TV guide.
- You will now be shown the six-digit activation key on the upper side of the screen to activate your Pluto TV.
- If you have already signed in, press “MyPluto” on the device you are using.
- If you are yet to sign in, or you do not have an account, then you have head to the online site, www.pluto.tv/activate.
- When that is done, enter the activation key on the given section.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Fix Vizio TV That Won’t Turn On
If you prefer to not use Pluto TV, then you can simply disconnect the device. See how:
- Launch the MyPluto app.
- Press “Activate.”
- Select the device where you want to disconnect to the Pluto TV.
- Press “X.”
How Can I Activate My Pluto TV To The Chromecast?
- Access the Google Chrome browser on the system.
- Press “More.” at the upper right-hand side of the internet browser.
- Tap “Cost.” by heading to the menu list.
- Select the Chromecast.
- If it is already paired, then its symbol will reveal the activated status on the screen.
- Open the Pluto TV on your smartphone.
- Head to the channel you want to cast.
- Press “Cast” seen at the upper right-hand side of the display.
- Select the Chromecast by heading to the menu list of the casting devices which are available now.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Update The Firmware On A Sony TV
You are done.