If you’re not aware, Blackweb is a Walmart lineup of low-cost earbuds and headphones, and it is one of the best-selling products of Walmart. However, several users keep reporting Bluetooth connectivity problems while pairing their Blackweb headphones to the respective devices, but there is a solution.
Are you currently battling the same issue on your Blackweb earbuds and headphones? Not to worry, the fix is not complicated in any way. Let’s break it down right away by showing you How To Connect Blackweb Headphone To Bluetooth:
How Can I Connect Blackweb Headphones To Bluetooth?
1. Activate Pairing Mode On Your Blackweb Headphone:
The power ON/OFF and Bluetooth pairing buttons on Blackweb headphones and earbuds are basically the same. You can expect your headphone to power ON and flickering blue light to appear as soon as you push and hold the button for two seconds. If you hold the button for 5 seconds, it’ll cause the light to switch between red and blue flashing, signaling that the headphone is now in pairing mode and ready to pair with any device.
How Can I Find And Pair My Blackweb Headphone On My Android Device?
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Fix Headphones Not Working On Mac
- Head to the Settings app on your phone.
- Click “Connected Devices.”
- Click “Pair New Device.”
- Click “Pairing Mode” on your Blackweb headphone.
- Choose Blackweb headphone under the list of available devices.
- Click the checkbox to allow access.
- Click “Pair.”
How Can I Find And Pair My Blackweb Headphone On My iOS Device?
- Head to the Settings app.
- Activate Bluetooth.
- Activate “Pairing Mode” on your Blackweb headphone.
- Lastly, choose Blackweb headphones from the list way down on the screen.
How Can I Find And Pair My Blackweb Headphone On My MaOS?
You Might Also Want To Read- How to Pair Apple Watch with Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones
- Access the Apple Menu.
- Then tap on “System Preferences.”
- Tap “Bluetooth.”
- Activate Bluetooth on your Mac.
Activate the Pairing Mode of your Blackweb headphone.
2. Confirm Successful Pairing:
While pairing your Blackweb headphone with your phone or desktop, the LED light on your headphones will stop blinking, and you’ll hear an audible confirmation that your headset is linked (either a tone or voice confirmation).
That is that.