Mirroring your Motorola One Macro smartphone to a TV was quite an ordeal, which usually involved rooting the phone or using a lot of cables. Today it is no longer so, thanks to the manufacturers who integrate mirroring in their own user interfaces, a series of free apps on the Play Store and Chromecast.
In this tutorial, we will show you how to easily mirror your Motorola One Macro’s display to your TV, both wirelessly and via cable.
How to cast Motorola One Macro screen on TV
Mirroring your Motorola One Macro smartphone to a TV wirelessly
If your TV supports WiFi, this is the way to go, otherwise, go to the second method. Before continuing, make sure your TV is turned on and connected to the same WiFI network as your Motorola One Macro device. The process is very simple.
- Go to your device settings
- Look for a card called “Screen Mirroring”. Other common names for the particular functionality include “Wireless Display”, “Miracast” and “Screen share”.
- Hit the update button to see your smart TV in the list of devices.
- Once the TV emerges in the list, touch the respective tab to connect the two devices.
Assuming that this is the first time that you are trying to pair your Motorola One Macro device with your TV, a pop-up will most likely appear on the TV, asking you to accept or reject the connection request. Press Accept and your phone’s display will immediately appear on your TV.
What happens if I can’t find the Screen Mirroring tab?
We know that some versions of Motorola One Macro don’t allow users to make the most of their phones, so in case you can’t find the particular option in the Settings menu, there is a trick you can do.
To get around this problem you need to download a free TV mirroring app from the Play Store- many options are available. We used an app called ‘Screen Stream Mirroring Free ‘. The app has quite a few ads, but it works well in streaming the Motorola One Macro display to your TV.
After downloading the app, select the ‘Miracast’ option from the menu. Then click on the “Miracast Settings” button, which will redirect you to the Mirroring TV tab of your settings where you can follow the procedure illustrated above.
If you own a Chromecast, the mirroring process is stupid and simple. Just make sure you’ve downloaded the Google Home app to your device.
Follow the steps listed below.
- Make sure your Chromecast and Motorola One Macro are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Launch the Google Home app on your Motorola One Macro.
- Touch the Menu button located in the top left corner of the app, then follow Cast Screen / Audio> Cast Screen / Audio
- Select your Chromecast.
How to cast Motorola One Macro screen on Samsung Smart TV
If you own an Android device and a Samsung Smart TV, you will soon realize that the manufacturer has included the particular function in its ecosystem.
Get started by preparing your Samsung Smart TV:
- Press the Source button on the remote control.
- Select the Screen Mirroring source.
- The TV will display a screen informing you that it is waiting for the device to be connected. If you don’t connect your device within two minutes, the scan will expire.
Prepare your Android device:
- Open the notification menu.
- Tap Screen mirroring.
- The device will start scanning for TVs and other devices that can be mirrored. Touch the TV you want to connect to.
- The smartphone will start to connect to the TV.
How to cast Motorola One Macro screen on cable TV
This does not work on all Motorola One Macro devices. In case your TV doesn’t support WiFi, or you just want to avoid the delay resulting from WiFi mirroring, you can stream your Android device’s screen to the TV via an HDMI cable, there are many options on Amazon.
If your phone has a micro USB port look for “microUSB to HDMI cable“. If it contains a Type-C port, look for “Type-C to HDMI cable“.
Once you have the cable in your hands, connect the HDMI end to the TV’s HDMI port and the other end to the phone’s USB connection port. Turn on the TV and look for the HDMI output. Select it and your phone’s display should appear on the TV.
If you experience problems while trying one of the previous solutions or have a recommendation to make, feel free to write a comment below.
1 thought on “How to connect Motorola One Macro to TV”
Hello i bought hdmi with type C, it won’t work macro one mobile, i tried another mobile it’s working suddenly mine is not please help me you have any solutions thank you!