If you have got yourself the new Galaxy Note 9 and wish to learn how to delete and create an alarm on your device, you’re in the right place. With the alarm clock feature on your device, you can easily create reminders and set appointments.
The alarm feature is also useful to help wake you up and also stay on top of your schedule. There is also an additional snooze feature you can use to add a few extra minutes after the alarm has gone off. In this article, we will show you how to create, edit and delete an alarm on your Galaxy Note 9. We will also show you how to use the snooze feature.
How to Create Edit and Delete Alarm Clock on Samsung Galaxy Note 9
There are many different options you can use to edit your alarm clock to suit your needs. To access these options, follow the steps below.
- Go to the app menu of your Galaxy Note 9 and launch the Alarm app.
- Next up, tap on Create.
Below are the different options you can use to customize your alarm.
- Alarm repeat – With this option, you can set how frequently your alarm repeats and also choose the specific days you want the alarm to go off.
- Alarm type; Under this option, there are three other options. They include Vibration, Sound, or both together. Select the one you want.
- Time – When you enter this option, you can navigate through the hour option to change the hour your alarm rings and then minute too. Also, remember to set AM/PM.
- Alarm Volume – Increase or reduce the volume of your alarm by dragging the slider to the right or to the left.
- Alarm Tone – Here, you can select the audio you want your phone to play when the alarm is ringing.
- Name – This is important especially when you have more than one alarm as it helps to differentiate between your alarms. This will also help you remember what you set the alarm for.
- Snooze – This option will change the snooze interval of your alarm between 3-30 minutes.
You can also have the alarm repeated up to 10 times.
How to Set Up Snooze for Alarm On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
To enable snooze, simply hold down the “zz” icon and swipe it in any direction. You can also go to the Alarm clock settings to set it up even before your alarm goes off.
How to Delete Alarms
To delete an alarm, go to the Alarm menu. Scroll down to the alarm you want to delete. Tap and hold on it. Next, tap on Delete.