As you already know, Wi-Fi is a family of wireless network protocols, which are mostly used for local area networking of devices and Internet access. Devices that make use of Wi-Fi tech are desktops, laptops, mobile phones, tabs, smart televisions, printers, cars, and even drones.
Not all Wi-Fi devices are certified, however, and not certifying does not mean a device is incompatible with other Wi-Fi devices. Wi-Fi aids communications straight from one PC to another without any access point intermediary.
Since our PCs automatically log in to our WiFi network, we tend to forget our WiFi passwords from time to time. However, there is a way to know your exact WiFi password without writing it down. There are several ways to retrieve it if your PC is already connected to your network and we expatiate on it by showing you How To Find Your WiFi Password On Your Windows 10 Computer:
How Can I Find My WiFi Password On My Windows 10 PC?
To locate your WiFi password on a Windows 10 computer, just access the Windows search bar and enter “WiFi Settings.” After that, head to “Network and Sharing Center” and choose your WiFi network name > Wireless Properties > Security > Show characters. Be aware that this tutorial is just for Windows 10 PC owners. If you own a Mac, this article is not for you.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon in the bottom-left corner of your display. If this button is not visible, you can also tap the button with the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner of your display or the Windows button on your keyboard.
- Then enter “WiFi Settings” into the search bar and tap “Open.” You can also tap enter on your keyboard.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to automatically turn WiFi on and off on Android
- Swipe down and tap “Network and Sharing Center.” It will be seen beneath “Related Settings” on the right side of the window.
- Choose your WiFi network name. You can locate this close to “Connections” on the right side of the window.
- After that, choose “Wireless Properties.”
- Once that is done, choose “Security.” This will be seen close to “Connection” at the top of the window.
- Lastly, tap “show characters” to locate your WiFi password. The Network security key box will then alter the dots to reveal your Windows 10 WiFi network password.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Change The WiFi Network On Your Ring Doorbell
That is that.