Some users of the new iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR have complained about bad camera quality on their devices and in this post, we will show you how to fix that. In the complaints by some users, they say that the receive blurry pictures and unclear videos whenever they try to record videos or take pictures on their devices.
Below, we will show you all you need to know how about the camera of the new iPhones as well as how to fix the blurry pictures you experience when you take a shot.
This issue can be caused by different factors. It may even be that you did not remove the plastic casing which was on the camera when you bought the device.
How To Fix Blurry Videos And Pictures On Apple iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR
In the guide below, you should understand how to fix the issue on your iPhone.
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Next up, tao on the General option and then tap on the Storage & iCloud Usage option.
- Tap on Manage Storage and then choose an item in Documents and Data.
- Now, move unwanted files to the left side and when you are done, hit Delete.
- Tap on Edit and then tap on Delete All to remove the entire data of your camera. This will reset your camera settings and everything should be back to normal.
If after following the steps above you are still experiencing blurry images on your iPhone, you should try performing a factory reset on your device. Follow the steps below.
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Next up, tap on General and then tap on Reset.
- On the screen that comes up next, enter your Apple ID and Password.
- The reset process will begin and will take a few minutes.
Hope this guide helped you out? Share your feedback in the comments below. Also feel free to ask any questions at all.