Suppose you are looking for a way to save a web page offline so you can use or view it in the future, good for you because you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to print a web page as a PDF in Microsoft Edge via your Windows 10 or Mac computer.
How to Save a Webpage as a PDF File in Microsoft Edge
You can use the steps listed below to save a web page as a PDF file in Microsoft Edge on your Windows 10 PC and Mac computer.
- First off, you need to launch Edge on your computer and then navigate to the web page you would like to print as a PDF file.
- Next up, move the pointer to the ellipsis button (three dots aligned horizontally) in the top right corner of the screen and then click it.
- From the menu that appears, click the “Print” option.
- Now, you should see a Print window on the screen. The window should contain a preview of what the web page will look like after you have printed it. Now, move the pointer to the drop-down menu labeled “Printer” and then click it.
- Next, select the “Save as PDF” option.
- Now, you can change the orientation of the PDF file from portrait (vertical) to landscape (horizontal) depending on what you want. To do this, simply go to the “Layout” section and then click “Landscape.”
SEE ALSO- How to Convert Web pages to PDF on PC
Also, if you would like to save a few pages of the web page from the preview instead of the entire document, you can do this by clicking the text entry box and then enter the page number if you want to save just that page or range of page numbers if you’re going to keep more than only one page.
Once you are satisfied with the changes, click the “Save” button in the bottom right corner of the Print window to save the file.
Now, you should see a “Save As” dialog on the screen. From the window, select where you would like the PDF file to be saved. You can also rename the file from this window if you want. Once you are done, click “Save.”
Now, the web page will be saved as a PDF file on your computer in the location you selected. If you want to make sure, simply go to the location you chose, open the file and see if it is the web page and if it looks like you wanted it to. If you want it to look differently, simply go back to the Print window and edit the settings to suit your preference and then try again.
If there are other files, you would like to save as PDF on your computer. You can save a file as a PDF in any program on your Windows or Mac computer. The difference in the process between the operating systems is dependent on built-in print-to-PDF functionality, which, indeed, is a handy tool.