It will shock you to know that some phone users still do not know they can share their data on their Airtel lines. To fix this lack of information asap, here is a tutorial that will break everything down nicely for you. Don’t worry about getting confused because we’ll go deep into the process and ensure the process to make it happen is super clear. See How To Share Data On Your Airtel Line (2021):
- Dial the code *141# and then you’ll see options for gifting and sharing.
- Choose number 6 and then next.
- Now choose the option to change your PIN. Your default PIN is 1234.
- Press option 1 to modify your PIN.
- You’ll be prompted to provide an old PIN, which is the default 1234 PIN.
- After that, provide your own 4 digits that will be used for your transfer.
- Type it again and you are done.
A successful message on your PIN change will then be visible.
- Dial the same code to find the Me2u data share on your Airtel line.
- Dial *141# and choose 6. After that, tap “Data Me2u.”
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Check Your Current Tariff Plan On Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile, And MTN?
- You will then be prompted to type in the number you want to share data with.
- After typing the number, enter the amount you’ll like to share.
- And finally, you will be prompted to provide the transfer PIN that you change earlier.
You Might Also Want To Read: Codes to Check Your GLO, AIRTEL, MTN & ETISALAT Phone Number
- You just successfully shared data with another person.
- Dial the same *141# code to gift data on your Airtel line.
- Choose option 6 and 2 for data gifting.
- Then adhere to the prompt page to subscribe to any data you want to gift out.
- Monthly, weekly or daily plans will be available to choose from.
- After deciding on the plan of your choice, enter the person’s number and that is that.
You are done.