In 2020, Clubhouse, an audio-based chat platform, was launched, and it definitely blew up enough for social media platforms to copy it. The latest copier is the popular Twitter, and the well-known platform has named theirs Twitter Space. TS, for short, is simply a platform for people to engage in interactive podcasts while talking about anything and everything.
This will surely help users engage in feisty debates, healthy discussions on important topics, e.t.c. Everything is easy, and everyone can be part of such conversations with the help of the new Twitter feature. To join the fun, see How To Start Or Join Twitter Spaces:
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Know If Someone Muted You On Twitter
How Can I Start Twitter Spaces On My Android And iOS Device?
Presently, both Android and iOS owners have made the new Twitter Spaces feature available. However, the feature is yet to reach everyone, even if that should happen soon. Just adhere to these instructions to start enjoying this feature:
- Launch the Twitter application on Android and iOS. There are 2 ways to start audio-based chats.
- The first method involves long-pressing “compose tweet” on the screen and then selecting “Spaces” in the left corner of the app. The icon is a diamond formed by several circles.
- The second method needs you to click on your DP in the top left corner. This is the “Fleet” section. Just swipe to the right to locate “Spaces,” click it as soon as you are done.
- Once you select “Spaces,” your microphone will be off by default. Choose “Start your Space,” switch on the mic, click “View Captions” to see the captions, add description, name, and you will immediately become a Host of the Twitter Space.
Be aware that Twitter Spaces allows eleven people, including the Host. You are allowed to choose who can speak, who can listen, who can share the Spaces link with people via DMs, tweets, or through any other platform.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to recover and reactivate Twitter accounts
How Can I Join Twitter Spaces On My Android Or iOS Device?
You can easily join Twitter Spaces without stressing yourself by adhering to the right instructions. Even if you are not permitted to speak initially, you can request it, and the Host will decide whether or not to allow you to contribute. To join, just:
- Launch the Twitter application on your Android or iOS device.
- Ongoing Twitter Spaces by people you follow will be visible at the top of the Twitter app, where all the Fleets reside.
- You can easily click on the ones that you want to be part of by clicking on them.
- Now you can choose “Join this Space” After this, you will be connected and will be able to listen to the conversations.
- Like I wrote above, Even if you are not permitted to speak initially, you can request for it, and the Host will decide whether or not to allow you to contribute.
That is that.