A lot of people see the winter season as the best time of the year. This is true if you love basketball. Therefore, one important thing to do during winter is to subscribe to your team’s schedule with the iPhone calendar application.
If you really want to add a personal team calendar, or any type of calendar, like important dates, international holidays e.t.c, we can break it all down for you. See How To Subscribe To A Calendar On Your iPhone?:
How Can I Subscribe To A Calendar On My iPhone?
- Access Safari and search for the calendar you wish to add. icalshare.com is a useful resource, or you can head straight to the source if you know where the calendar you seek would be located. In this tutorial, we will use the official North Carolina Tar Heels calendar.
- The wording will be different, depending on where the calendar is found, but the “Add to Calendar,” or “Subscribe to Calendar.” option should be visible, click it.
- Choosing the platform where you want the calendar subscription would be possible. Choose one that applies to your iOS device.
- The Calendar application will instantly open and the events will be seen – title, dates and times, if included. Click “Add All” in the top-right corner as confirmation of the subscription to the calendar.
- Give the calendar a name you prefer, then click “Done” in the top right corner.
- Close Safari and launch the Calendar application. Click “Calendars” way down on the screen.
- You can make sure your calendar subscription is visible. A blue checkmark will be seen to the left of the calendar. If you cannot see anything, click the empty circle.
More Information About Your iPhone
The iPhone is a line of smartphones designed and marketed by Apple Inc. All generations of the iPhone use Apple’s iOS mobile operating system software. The first-generation iPhone was released on June 29, 2007, and multiple new hardware iterations with new iOS releases have been released since.
The user interface is built around the device’s multi-touch screen, including a virtual keyboard. The iPhone has Wi-Fi and can connect to cellular networks. An iPhone can take photos, play music, send and receive email, browse the web, send and receive text messages, record notes, perform mathematical calculations, and receive visual voicemail. Shooting video also became a standard feature with the iPhone 3GS. Other functionality, such as video games, reference works, and social networking, can be enabled by downloading mobile apps. As of January 2017, Apple’s App Store contained more than 2.2 million applications available for the iPhone.
Apple has released twelve generations of iPhone models, each accompanied by one of the twelve major releases of the iOS operating system. The first-generation iPhone was a GSM phone and established design precedents, such as a button placement that has persisted throughout all releases and a screen size maintained for the next four iterations. The iPhone 3G added 3G network support, and was followed by the iPhone 3GS with improved hardware, the iPhone 4 with a metal chassis, higher display resolution and front-facing camera, and the iPhone 4S with improved hardware and the voice assistant Siri. The iPhone 5 featured a taller, 4-inch display and Apple’s newly introduced Lightning connector.
In 2013, Apple released the iPhone 5S with improved hardware and a fingerprint reader, and the lower-cost iPhone 5C, a version of the 5 with colored plastic casings instead of metal. They were followed by the larger iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, with models featuring 4.7-and-5.5-inch (120 and 140 mm) displays. The iPhone 6S was introduced the following year, which featured hardware upgrades and support for pressure-sensitive touch inputs, as well as the iPhone SE—which featured hardware from the 6S but the smaller form factor of the 5S. In 2016, Apple unveiled the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, which add water resistance, improved system and graphics performance, a new rear dual-camera setup on the Plus model, and new color options, while removing the 3.5 mm headphone jack found on previous models.
The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus were released in 2022, adding a glass back and an improved screen and camera. The iPhone X was released alongside the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, with its highlights being a near bezel-less design, an improved camera and a new facial recognition system, named Face ID, but having no home button, and therefore, no Touch ID. In September 2018, Apple again released 3 new iPhones, which are the iPhone XS, an upgraded version of the since discontinued iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, a larger variant with the series’ biggest display as of 2018 and iPhone XR, a lower end version of the iPhone X.
The first-generation iPhone was described as “revolutionary” and a “game-changer” for the mobile phone industry. Subsequent iterations of the iPhone have also garnered praise. The iPhone is one of the most widely used smartphones in the world, and its success has been credited with helping Apple become one of the world’s most valuable publicly traded companies.
As of November 1, 2018, a total of more than 2.2 billion iPhones had been sold.