Do you want to turn off Push notifications on Android? If your answer is Yes then you’re in luck as we will show you how to do just that here. Push notifications if you don’t already know are a way for websites to push new contents that have posted on their website to your Browsers. This is done to engage with their readers and as build a good relationship. Of course, this can only be possible if you accept to get the push notifications. If you’re getting push notifications from any website then you, at some point, have accepted for that to happen. Now, if you did that mistakenly or don’t longer want to get the push notifications from that website then you can stop it by following the outlined steps below.
How To Turn Off Push Notifications on Android
For Google Chrome
- Launch the Google Chrome Browser and Click on Menu which is the three dots at the top right side of the app.
- Select Settings from the drop-down Menu. In Settings, Select Site Settings.
- Now Scroll Down and Choose Notifications. Next, Select the site from which you would like to stop the notifications from, and on the Next Screen, tap on Clear & Reset.
- A pop-up will come up asking for your permission to either block or allow notifications from this website.
- Select Block to stop the site from sending your notifications.
- Launch the Opera Web Browser and Click on the Opera Icon at the bottom right corner of the app.
- Click on the Gear Icon to access the Settings Menu.
- In the Settings Menu, Scroll down and Click on Notifications.
- From here you can Turn Off the Notifications.
That’s how to turn off push notifications on Android. If you’re making use of any other Browser that wasn’t listed in this article. Be sure to drop the name of the Browser in the comment section down below so as to further assist you.