After WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger is still my favourite instant messaging application. In what might be one of the best improvements ever for many music lovers, you can now use the Apple music bot in Facebook both on your iPhone and on your computer to stream and share fabulous hits right from within the messaging app on your device.
Using the Apple Music Chatbot is so great because it seems that you are communicating with someone. And the person you are communicating with instantly sends you the songs or albums you wish to listen to. If you are an Apple Music subscriber, you can stream your favourite songs directly from the app. If you are not a subscriber, you can only send and share 30-second snippets.
How to Use Apple Music Bot in Facebook Messenger on iPhone
Note: Before you proceed with the guide below, make sure you have updated the app on your device to the latest version available. If you haven’t yet done it, follow the steps below to update the Messenger app on your iPhone.
- First of all, turn on your iPhone.
- Next, open the App Store on your device.
- Tap on Updates and the look for the Messenger app. If it is updated, it will not be on the list. If you find it on the list, tap on the update button which is right next to the app.
When you are done updating the ap, follow the steps below to use the Apple Music bot in Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone.
- Open the Facebook Messenger app on your iPhone.
- Tap the Search button and the enter Apple Music.
- In the search results, look for Apple Music and tap on it.
- Tap on “Get Started”.
- You will be presented a brief introduction on what the Apple Music does and how it works. Once you are done with reading and understanding the introduction, you can then start chatting with the Apple Music Chatbot.
- You can type in the name of any artist, album or even genre you wish and then send it to the Apple Music bot.
When you have gotten the album or rack which you want to stream, you can simply tap on it and it will start playing. You can also click the option to listen to the track or album on Apple Music. Furthermore, you can share the track or album with your Facebook friends. Simply tap the share button to share it with your friends.
Another amazing feature is that you can send an emoji to Apple Music to make them play songs or albums based on its nature. For example, when I sent it a smiling emoji to the Apple Music bot, the music streaming service sent me Warm & Fuzzy Euphoric pop and dance tracks.
That’s how we can use Apple Bot in Messenger app on iPhone. Now, let’s check out how to do the same on Windows PC or Mac.
How to Use Apple Music Bot on Computer
To use the Apple Music Bot on your Windows PC or Mac, follow the steps below.
- On your computer, go to messenger.com in your browser.
- Search for “Apple Music” and then select it from the search result.
- Type in your whichever track or album you want to listen to and then send it.
- As soon as they reply with the song or album, click it to stream it and share it with your friends on Facebook.
That’s it! Make sure to leave a comment. Thank you.