At any point in time, you will need to use the Samsung Galaxy S6 as a flashlight.
This device is no LED Maglight replacement, but it does a decent job in coming to your aid when you need a light source that is not a regular torchlight.
For whoever fancies enjoying this on his or her smartphone, it is pretty straightforward.
Before, you will an app is needed to activate flashlight for a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. But not anymore. Samsung now adds a widget that will activate and deactivate your Galaxy S6 flashlight, without using a Galaxy S6 Torch application. A widget is simply a fast shortcut that can be added to the home screen of your Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge smartphone. It resembles an app icon, but its job is to enable and disable the flashlight whenever you reach out to it.
You Might Also Want To Read- How To Reveal Battery Percentage On Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9 Plus?
This tutorial will break down how you can use the Torch on Galaxy S6 with it’s built in widget and seamlessly make use of the flashlight feature on your Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
You Might Also Want To Read- How To Change Your SMS Alert Tone On Your Samsung Galaxy Note 9?
How Can I Use Samsung Galaxy S6 As A Flashlight?
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- Using your finger, press down on the home screen till “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” are visible on the display.
- Choose “Widgets.”
- Choose and hold “Torch” and have it moved to an open position on the home screen.
- If you ever feel like using the flashlight on your Samsung Galaxy S6, simply select “Torch.”
- To deactivate the flashlight, you can tap the same “Torch” or head to the notification settings to disable it.