Lenovo has unveiled a touched up version of its Vibe C2 smartphone called Lenovo Vibe C2 Power. The Vibe C2 was released just last month and it is somewhat surprising that a higher version is coming out so soon. However the difference is just in the battery capacity and RAM size, much more power indeed. While the Lenovo Vibe C2 Power crams a 3500mAh battery under its hood, the Vibe C2 has a 2,750mAh battery. also the RAM size is ramped up from 1GB in the Vibe C2 to 2GB on the Vibe C2 Power.
Other specifications are similar on both smartphones but as a reminder, the Vibe C2 Power sports a 5-inch IPS touchscreen display with 720p resolution. The device is a little weightier and thicker than the Vibe C2, weighing in at 155.6g and 9.54mm thick as a result of the larger battery.
The Lenovo Vibe C2 Power also packs an 8MP rear facing camera and a 5MP selfie shooter and boots Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box. The smartphone is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU and comes wit 2GB of RAM and 16GB of expandable internal memory storage. The Vibe C2 Power offers connectivity options like 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS, as well as 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1W speaker, Smart PA with Waves Maxx audio.
The price of the Lenovo Vibe C2 Power has not been announced yet but it should be a little higher in price than the Vibe C2 since its got more power. The Vibe C2 retails for about RUB 11,000 in Russia (about $167 or €151).
Lenovo Vibe C2 Power specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display, 70% NTSC color gamut, 8000:1 contrast ratio
- 1 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS with Vibe UI
- Dual micro SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony 219, 1/4″ sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, 1W speaker, Smart PA with Waves Maxx audio
- Weight – 155.6g
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- 2750mAh battery