Want to know more about how you can sign up as an OPay agent or how you can get yourself logged into your Opay account, how to get an OPay POS, and how to access more information on OPay Agent commission? This tutorial definitely has you covered with everything you need.
The truth is that, becoming an OPay Agent is a big business venture for all Nigerians. Since we are living in the era of cashless transfer, OPay is the useful and effective online mobile transaction platform in Nigeria that is meant to make our lives easier, and we’ll break down how the company plans to employ you below. See OPay Agent – Registration, Login Dashboard, Commission And POS:
OPay Agent Registration:
- Head to the registration page on the OPay website.
- Fill the short form on the page with your Phone Number, Name, Surname, Email address and State.
- OPay will immediately reach back with the next instruction for you to follow. You’ll most likely be asked to provide a passport photograph, utility bill, and means of identification.
Requirements To Become An OPay Agent:
- You should be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- You should own a small or medium-size shop where business activities can happen.
- You must be able to provide your passport photograph, utility bill, and means of identification. Be aware that CAC (corporate affairs commission) documents are not compulsory.
- You must have an Android phone that is in good working condition.
Download OPay Mobile App?
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Become An MTN SIM Registration Agent In Nigeria (2021)
- On your Android phone, head to the Google Playstore.
- Search for OPay.
- Download and install the OPay mobile application on your Android phone.
- You can even download it directly from this link.
- You can pay and receive cash by scanning the OPay QR code, without paying anything. The service is free, safe and comfortable.
- The OPay application can be used to buy airtime for yourself, your family or your friends. All networks are available.
- With the app, you can send cash to your loved ones and also request money from them.
- You’ll also be able to fund your OPay wallet from your bank app or with your debit card.
- You can use the OPay app to pay for your GOTV, DSTV, and StarTimes subscriptions. The service is free.
- The application can even be used to pay your prepaid electricity bills.
- The OPay app is super useful for those eating out as well as you can use it to order food from your favourite restaurants.
- You can also fund your Bet9ja and SupaBet betting account via the OPay app.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Use Amazon Fire TV Stick Without Registration Of Amazon Account
Get OPay POS?
As an OPay agent, it is very important to have the OPay POS, and we’ll break down how to own one below:
- Download the OPay mobile application.
- Fill in the OPay agent form to upgrade your KYC (know your customer) level.
- Start performing transactions.
- OPay will give you a POS system within 4-6 weeks but it will depend on the volume of transactions and other services on your account. The POS will also be given free of charge and no payment will be asked for it.
Make Money As An OPay Agent?
You’ll be earning a commission from OPay by providing financial services to your customers. On top of that, you can even earn decent cash via the OPay referral program, where you just have to refer other OPay agents to join.
There you go, now you know how working with the OPay mobile transaction platform can better your life and increase your earnings, you’re welcome.