The Reliance Lyf Wind 2 has been announced by India based smartphone guru Reliance Retail as the successor to the Lyf Wind 1.
The Lyf Wind 2 wears a beautifully designed outlook, with unibody design, a slim metal frame with a dimension of 157.5 x 81 x 8.5mm, weighing in at 223. The Reliance Lyf Wind 2 features a 6-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The device runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop out-of-the box.
The Reliance Lyf Wind 2 comes powered by a quad-core MediaTek MT6735 processor with Mali T720 GP, backed up by 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. The smartphone features connectivity like 4G LTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and crams a 2850mAh battery under its hood. There is also a 3.5mm earphone jack on the device.
On the camera lane, the dual-SIM Lyf Wind 2 sports an 8MP rear camera unit with LED flash and a 2MP front facing shooter. the dual-SIM slots has some conditions attached to them, while one of the slots accepts either micro SIM or microSD, the main SIM 1 slot is a full SIM slot and only accepts the full size SIM cards.
The Reliance Lyf Wind 2 comes jsut in Gold color and the smartphone adopts the price tag of Rs. 8299 in India (about $125 US dollars. The phone will be available from Reliance Digital and other retail stores across India.
Lyf Wind 2 specifications
- 6-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1 GHz Quad-Core 64-bit MediaTek MT6735M processor with Mali T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (SIM 1: standard+ SIM 2: micro/microSD)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions – 157.5 x 81 x 8.5mm – 223g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2850mAh battery