Want to create a registration form or questionnaire with google form? How to make it quite easy, we just need to login to google form and make what we want.
We can also design our google forms and then save them in a spreadsheet or excel. How to make a google form we can do on a computer or on our android phone.
But before we learn how to make a google form. We should first know what is a google form and what are its uses?.
Google forms is a service from Google to create online forms for free. Its uses also vary, ranging from making personal data forms, registration forms, making surveys, making questionnaires, and so on. By using google forms we no longer need to create forms manually and print them using paper.
This is certainly very beneficial in terms of time, efficiency, and also the environment. Here are the steps to make it along with pictures for you to understand more easily.
How to Make Google Forms via PC
We will more quickly create the form we want on google using a laptop.
How to make a questionnaire on google form:
- Open our web browser. After that visit https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/ make sure we are logged in using our google account.
- Select the template to be used, here we will use a blank template. Because we can freely fill and design our form.
- Next, fill in the title and brief description of the form.
- Create some questions that we need for the form.
- Then specify the response options for the questions we make, such as short answers, multiple-choice, and many more.
- Click the Add (+) icon to add a new question in the form.
- If you have finished it. To distribute the form click the send option or send/tell who is in the upper right.
- Then select the delivery option either via email, share the link, or share it to Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Then click send.
- To see the response to the form that we shared earlier. Click the response option.
- Then all the responses from the form that we created will appear.
- In addition, we can also save it to a spreadsheet by pressing the spreadsheet icon.
How to Make a Google Form via HP
Apart from using the computer. We can also create Google Forms through our Android. But first, install the FormsApp for Google Forms application through the PlayStore.
How to make a good google form:
- Open the application that we downloaded earlier. Several introduction slides will appear the first time we open it.
- Click Grant Permission to grant the application access. After that login using our google account.
- To start creating forms. Tap the Add sign at the bottom.
- Then select the appropriate template or choose Blank Form to set it yourself.
- Here we can start to create a google form. To add various questions click on the plus sign.
- Here we can also choose various responses to the answers to the questions we have made. Such as Multiple Choice, Dropdown, Short Answer, and many more.
- Don’t forget to provide a title and also a description of the form.
- After the manufacturing process is complete. Then tap on the submit option at the top right. A pop-up form setting will appear, check as needed, and then press submit.
- When finished we can share the form in several ways. Like copying links by pressing the Copy Link button, or sharing via Whatsapp, Facebook, and other applications.
It’s quite easy isn’t it how to create a form using google forms?. Please practice the two methods above both using a computer and android. Good luck!