Are you passionate about Android, Apple, Windows, Mac, and technology? Do you follow leading tech blogs trying to keep up with major technological developments? Do you love writing and like to join the TechVaz team? If your answer is yes to all these questions, then we may have a job for you. We are looking for writers to work with on TechVaz.
The world that revolves around our site is in continuous growth and expansion, for this reason, we are always looking for new authors and publishers who are willing to become members of our team.
Joining the TechVaz team is easy, just send your application using the email at the end of this page. The requisites are mainly two: love for technology and a written and fluent English.
Here is what we require:
- Applicants must have deep knowledge of gadgets and technology. If you call Galaxy Tab 4 an iPad or Apple means only fruit to you, please don’t apply.
- Applicants must have previous writing experience, be it in a magazine, newspaper, blog, or any other site dealing with gadgets or technology.
- Must be able to churn out interesting and intelligent articles about breaking or latest tech developments in minutes
- Applicants must have the ability to learn about new gadgets and new technology trends quickly
- Objectivity – This job is not for people who think that anything running on Android is perfect. Fanboys & girls should keep off
- Ability to Work Alone. This job requires you to be working alone most of the time, probably from your home or wherever you feel comfortable. So the ability to manage your time and delivering X hours of posting per day is crucial
- You must have a computer. A computer for the purpose of this job is any device with at least a 10-inch screen, a physical QWERTY keyboard, and at least one full-size USB port
- Articles to be submitted must be original and be of high quality.
- In the case that an article was approved and published but was later discovered to be plagiarized. It would be trashed immediately, and the writer will not get paid for it.
- Ensure grammatical flaws are reduced to the barest minimum; an article submitted for approval but with too many grammatical errors would be left unattended to or even trashed.
- Writers must be able to make a compelling description of the article in Yoast SEO.
- You must be able to choose the best keyword and tags that suit your article.
- The best category must be selected for each article.
- You must have a minimum of at least 2 high-quality images (minimum of 600 x 400px) in your article, if the image does not belong to you, it must be credited appropriately at the end of the article.
- Articles containing your affiliate links would be rejected. Link selling, link stuffing is prohibited.
- Any link deemed not useful would be removed. Do not spam your article with too many external links.
- Once your article is approved and published here, it automatically becomes the property of TechVaz and may not appear anywhere else.
- The article must be a minimum of 1,000 words, except for a news article that has a minimum of 500 words.
- We will contact you once we have published your 1st article. Please bear in mind that this may take some time while it passes through our article quality system.
If you think you have all the required requirements, you have the desire to test yourself and you like the idea of being part of the TechVaz team contact us by simply using the email that you find at the end of this page.
What is the collaboration?
The collaboration that we propose is to write articles, guides, reviews, and editorials related to the world of technology.
We will give you some general guidelines regarding the issues to be treated – the rest is up to you.
The reason? We believe that people do their best when they do what they like best – for this reason, we want to leave you the maximum freedom.
This is a full-time position, so don’t apply if you do not have the time. Your job will initially involve spotting emerging local and international tech stories and writing coherent articles about them. However, if you prove yourself valuable, you may also start handling event coverage and reviews with additional earnings.
What you earn from working with TechVaz
Since the people we are looking for are more than just authors, we want to offer you in exchange for your precious collaboration ways to benefit from us, and so we have devised 2 packages that you can benefit from when you work with us.
Package 1: getting paid for the published articles you submit to us. Here, you will not be allowed to insert your Ad banner and links to any affiliate sites.
Package 2: inserting your ad banner or links to the various affiliate sites. In this way, you will have a further incentive to do well – if the article will be read by many people that click on your banner, your earnings will increase significantly.
You can also take advantage of the classic 300 x 250 banners or other advert banners that are not too big, any affiliations with Amazon, Gearbest, and the like, in order to have all the interest in writing quality articles.
If you think this is you, send in an application with the subject, “Lagos Tech Blogger” or “Canada Tech Blogger” or “India Tech Blogger” or “Abuja Tech Blogger” or “Kaduna Tech Blogger,” depending on where you live to admin[at]techvaz.com. Include a short resume, relevant experience of some previous works, schooling, and anything else you think will make you attractive to us.
No Attachments Please, your application should be typed directly into the email. Applications with attachments will be disqualified. Please apply ASAP. The slot is limited.