Ooma is a telecommunications company based in the US that specializes in providing communication services, including Voice over IP (VoIP), to both home and business users.
If you have recently purchased an Ooma phone, you will need to activate it on the ooma.com/activate webpage before you can start using it. Follow the instructions below to activate your Ooma smartphone on the activation page.
Activating the Ooma Phone at ooma.com/activate
- First, open a web browser on your smartphone, tablet, or computer and go to ooma.com/activate.
- On the Ooma activation page, enter the 7-character activation code for your Ooma Telo or Ooma Base Station. You can find the activation code on the bottom of the device.
- After entering the activation code, click on the “Next” link in the lower-right corner to proceed to the next step.
- Enter your telephone number in the provided field and click on the “Next” button.
- Next, enter your contact information and click or tap on the “Next” button.
- Enter your address and click on the “Next” button.
- Provide your billing information and click on the “Next” button.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to activate your device.
Once the activation process is complete, you can start using your device to access Ooma services. If you have any questions or need assistance with Ooma activation or other services, you can contact Ooma customer service using the instructions below.
Ooma Customer Service
- Open a browser and go to Ooma’s homepage.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Support” link under “About Ooma”.
- On the support page, you will find various options to address your concerns or queries.
- If you have questions about Ooma services, click on the FAQ button under “About Ooma” to browse a list of frequently asked questions and find answers.
- If your concern or query is about Ooma’s Business area, click on the FAQ option in the For Business section to find answers to common questions.
These are the steps to activate your Ooma smartphone at ooma.com/activate.
Ooma is a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone service provider that allows users to make phone calls over the Internet using their existing broadband connection.
To activate Ooma on your smartphone, download the Ooma app from the App Store or Google Play Store, sign in or create an account, and follow the on-screen instructions to link your smartphone to your Ooma account.
No, there is no fee to activate Ooma on your smartphone. However, some Ooma plans may require a subscription or purchase.
Yes, you can use Ooma on multiple smartphones as long as you use the same account on each device.
No, you do not need an Ooma device to use Ooma on your smartphone. However, certain advanced features, such as connecting to a landline phone, may require an Ooma device.
You can use Ooma on your smartphone without Wi-Fi, but you will need a cellular data connection to make and receive calls.
Yes, you can use Ooma on your smartphone while traveling abroad, but additional charges may apply for using your phone’s data while abroad.
The Ooma app is compatible with most smartphones running on iOS or Android operating systems. However, compatibility may vary depending on the smartphone model and software version.