Call of Duty logout error- how to fix? The Call of Duty franchise is one of the most popular first-person shooter video games made up of many series. Last year, Infinity Ward and Activision launched Call of Duty- Modern Warfare and this year the Modern Warfare battle royale game called Call of Duty Warzone was launched. Although the new game competes with PUBG and Fortnite with improved graphics, improved gameplay, a larger map area, up to 150 players and more. He still has many problems while playing. Here we will share how to fix the Call of Duty server disconnect error.
This is one of the new problems or errors that Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Warzone PC players face when starting the game or loading the game. So if you are also one of them experiencing the same error, you can check out this troubleshooting guide below. Here we have tried to provide possible alternative solutions that could completely solve the problem.
Call of Duty logout error- how to fix?
To be very specific, when players are trying to launch or load the Modern Warfare game or even the Warzone game, the Server Disconnected error appears continuously. It also includes something like “You have been logged out of the Call of Duty- Modern Warfare servers. Please try again or visit Activision support for updates.
It is also expected that there will be some problems with your Internet connection (DNS) or due to the Coronavirus blocking situation, more players can also cause a server overhead.
There are no official announcements available from Activision or Infinity Ward yet. Now, if you are also experiencing the same error in your Call of Duty Modern Warfare or Warzone game, then you should take a look at the following steps:
- Go to the Start menu> Type Windows Defender Firewall to search.
- Open the program from the search result and click Restore Defaults.
- Then, click on it and hit the Yes button.
- Click Allow apps or features through Windows Defender Firewall.
- Now, select Allow another app> Click Browse> Select Blizzard.exe from the location of the drive where you kept it.
- Similarly, repeat the procedure for Modern Warfare to add to the list.
- Finally, restart the Blizzard Battle.net launcher and open the game.
We assume that this guide was useful to you. Feel free to ask in the comments section below.