How to Migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun: A Guide to Migrating to MTN Yafun Yafun – Have you heard about the unbelievable MTN tariff plan that provides a 700% airtime bonus for voice calls and a 200% data bonus for browsing? This incredible pricing plan is known as the MTN Yafun Yafun plan. You’ve probably learned about it from one of the many MTN commercials that air on television. Every single MTN customer should be familiar with this particular pricing plan. If you aren’t aware of it, then you haven’t been getting the full picture.
On the MTN network, an incredible tariff plan known as MTN Yafun Yafun is available to subscribers. This plan provides subscribers with a variety of bonuses and lucrative offers. Every single network in Nigeria that provides telecommunications services is in the business of luring customers with enticing deals, and this is one of the most enticing deals that you will find on any network in Nigeria.
Do you want more information about the MTN Yafun Yafun? Then keep going through the rest of this post. I’m going to fill you in on everything you need to know about MTN Yafun Yafun, as well as how to migrate to this incredible plan, in this article.
You are going to learn the following from reading this article:
- mtn yafun yafun tariff plan
- how long does mtn yafun yafun last
- mtn yafun yafun double data
- how to migrate from mtn yafun yafun to beta talk
- how to migrate to mtn yakata plan
- how to activate mtn yafun yafun plan
- how to opt out of mtn yafun yafun
- mtn yafun yafun night plan
About MTN Yafun Yafun
MTN Yafun Yafun is an MTN network tariff plan. It is mostly for people who are new to the MTN network, so it is sometimes called the “MTN starter pack tariff plan.”
On each recharge, the MTN Yafun Yafun plan gives new customers a 700% bonus on their airtime. Not only that, but you also get a 100% bonus on every data purchase on this tariff plan. Isn’t it incredible?
For example, if you have MTN Yafun Yafun and purchase N100 airtime, you will be given N600 airtime for voice calls and N200 for text messages. If you buy N200 in airtime, you will receive N1,200 in airtime and N400 in data.
With the MTN Yafun Yafun plan, you’ll receive a 700% airtime bonus and a 200% data bonus. Not only that, but whenever you recharge N100 or more in airtime, you will receive exclusive free WhatsApp data to chat with your friends and family.
How To Migrate to MTN Yafun Yafun
Do you want to migrate to the fantastic MTN Yafun Yafun plan? Then you must do the following:
- Go to the nearest MTN retail store or office near you
- Get a new MTN SIM card
- Provide your NIN and other details needed to register the new SIM card
- After registering the new SIM card, confirm by inserting it into your phone to see if it has been activated
- Recharge your new MTN SIM with any amount
- That’s it! After recharging your new MTN SIM card, you will be automatically added to the MTN Yafun Yafun plan.
NOTE: The MTN Yafun Yafun plan has no migration code. This plan is only for new customers, so to join you must get a new MTN SIM card.
What is the MTN Yafun Yafun Call Rate?
Do you want to know what the call rate is for the MTN Yafun Yafun plan? The call rate for the MTN Yafun Yafun plan is 36k/sec from your main account balance and 77k/sec from your bonus account balance.
This means you will be charged;
- 36kobo/sec from the main account.
- 77kobo/sec from the bonus account.
- SMS charge from the main account is charged at N4/SMS, while from bonus balance is N12/SMS.
NOTE: The MTN Yafun Yafun bonus is only valid for seven (7) days.
Have you learned a lot from this article? Why not use the share icon below to let your friends benefit from the information in this post as well? Also, if you have any questions or are unsure about any of the procedures in this post, please leave a message in the comment box below, and we will respond as soon as possible. Thank you very much!