For those who have been living under a rock, NEXT Portal, a platform that CBN is using to empower Nigerians is already open. If you want to check your eligibility and suitability for CBN Empowerment, just log in to the NEXIT Portal nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng and fill in all necessary and required information.
The Nigeria Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development recently announced that it developed the new portal in collaboration with the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to allow exited N-Power beneficiaries to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria empowerment options. See NEXIT Portal- Here Is How To Register & Apply For Loans From CBN:
NEXIT CBN Empowerment Eligibility:
- The NEXIT application portal is for exited N-Power beneficiaries.
- Applicants will have to provide additional information to determine their suitability for the various CBN intervention options.
NPower NEXIT Portal- How Can I Register & Apply For Loans From CBN?
- Get yourself logged in to the portal by clicking the link nexit-fmhds.cbn.gov.ng or copy the link to your browser.
- For fresh registration, tap “Sign Up Here.”
- Fill in your email, password, names, and BVN as seen below, and tap “Submit.”
- Head to your email inbox for a link to confirm your email.
- Fill in other information as required.
- If you registered already, simply enter your email and password to log in.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Get A QuickCheck Loan In Nigeria
How To Fix NEXIT Portal Verification Or Sign Up Issues?
Please be aware that because the site is still under construction, there might be a problem with trying to register on the portal, or you might encounter issues verifying your email. If you are battling such issues, adhere to these instructions:
- Ensure you use the same email address used in registering for N-Power. I’m referring to your NPVN profile email, and it could be a different password.
- Use your SURNAME in place of FIRST NAME in filling the form.
- Those with blocked or suspended email (e.g defunct Mail@naij.com), send your issues directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you must send inquiries to the contact email above, be sure to properly indicate your issue in the subject line.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Apply For Access Bank N50B Loan In 2021
That is that.