How to Pair Apple Watch with Bluetooth Speakers and Headphones
Connecting your Apple Watch with Bluetooth headphones or speakers to listen to your favourite music in high stereo sound is pretty easy, and we are going to be talking about how to do just that in this guide. If you have done this on your iPhone before, you will find this process to be quite similar.
So you just purchased a new top quality wireless Bluetooth speaker, and you wish to pair it with your Apple Watch to listen to music in high stereo sound? Follow the quick steps below and start enjoying your music in no time!
How to Connect Apple Watch with Bluetooth Headphones and Speakers
- First of all, you need to put your Bluetooth speaker in pairing mode. If you are not sure about how to get it done, you can check the user manual of the device to check how to do put it in pairing mode.
- Next, move over to your Apple Watch and open the Settings app.
- Tap on the Bluetooth option.
- The watch will search for nearby Bluetooth devices. The name of the Bluetooth speaker should appear in the list. When it does, select it.
How to Unpair Apple Watch with Bluetooth Accessories
If you no longer want to use the Bluetooth speaker with your Apple Watch or you just wish to unpair it, you can easily disconnect it. To do that, follow the steps below.
- Open the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Next, tap on the “Bluetooth” option.
- Look for the name of the Bluetooth speaker you wish to unpair and tap on the “i” button next to the name.
- Finally, tap on the “Forget Device” option to unpair your Apple Watch with Bluetooth speaker.
So that is it! That’s is all about pairing your Apple Watch with Bluetooth headphones and speakers.