On the new watchOS 4, the virtual assistant, Siri, has become much smarter than it was in the previous watch OS version. Siri also communicates way better and more natural than it used to before. So do you already have the new watchOS 4 installed on your Apple Watch? Want to learn how to set it up and get it running in no time?
Siri comes with a lot of helpful features on it and can help you perform many actions including sending a message, translate the language to respond to any email and much more. Also, the intelligent personal assistant now understands context better than in previous versions. To set up and activate ‘Hey Siri’ on your Apple Watch running watchOS 4, follow this quick guide.
How to Set Up and Activate Hey Siri on Apple Watch
Note – Before we proceed, you need to make sure that you have activated ‘Listen for “Hey Siri”‘ and ‘Press Home for Siri” on your iPhone. If you haven’t, follow the steps below to activate these features.
- First off, go to the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Next, tap on the “Siri and Search” option.
- On the page that comes up, you will see the features mentioned above. Toggle the sitch beside each of them to activate the features.
Now with that done, let us move on to set up and activate ‘Hey Siri’ on your Apple Watch running watchOS 4.
- Go to the Settings app on your Apple Watch.
- Next, tap on the General option.
- Now, tap on “Siri.”
- Tap the toggle to turn on “Hey Siri.”
If you do not want to use Hey Siri anymore on your Apple Watch, you can come back here and turn off the switch.
How To Activate Siri on Apple Watch
To activate Siri on your Apple watch, follow the steps below.
- Now simply raise your wrist to or tap on the screen.
- Next, say “Hey Siri” and then speak your command to Siri.
Activate Siri Using Digital Crown on Apple Watch
Want to activate Siri without having to speak? Easy as pie. You can also use Digital Cron to activate Siri on your Apple Watch. To activate Siri using Digital Cron, follow the steps below.
- Press and hold the Digital Crown of your Apple Watch
- As soon as you see the listening indicator, speak your command to Siri and then release the Digital Crown.
So what do you guys think about the new Siri? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.