The MWC is already knocking on the door these days ending February, and by this time of the championship, the world’s largest manufacturers are following with the last preparations for the event that will impact the mobile technology market next week, among them, ZTE.
The company is apparently going to enjoy its way through the fair in Barcelona to introduce the new Blade V9 to the world, a phone that appeared timidly in the leaks, but still displays a stunning design and the promise of an attractive price in the middle segment.
This week full of records on the Geekbench – platform that evaluates the performance of cell phones – it was the turn of the ZTE Blade V9 also do the honors showing the ability of the Snapdragon 450 that feeds – the result you check next:
The supposed ZTE Blade V9 recorded 772 points in the single-core tests and 3,931 in the multi-core score. The platform also shows that the phone will bring 3GB of RAM and the Android 8.1 Factory Oreo, waiving the dull waits for the latest version of the software.
Based on the rumors and everything we’ve been able to collect in the weeks leading up to MWC, Blade V9 will essentially have the following features:
ZTE Blade V9
- 5.7-inch screen using Full HD + resolution (2160 x 1080) for content display and 18 – 9 aspect ratio
- Chipset Snapdragon 450 64-bit Octa-Core
- 2GB / 3GB / 4GB of RAM
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB internal storage – expandable via microSD
- Main camera with two 16 MP and 5 MP sensors
- 13 MP front camera for selfies and high definition video streaming
- Standard connector for headphones (3.5mm / P2)
- Dimensions 151.4 x 70.6 x 7.5mm
- 140 grams weight
- Android 8.1 Oreo under exclusive interface of the ZTE Blade family as operating system
Taking into account the specifications of the device, the last result is somewhat impressive. It is worth remembering that this information does not have any links with ZTE, which may deny (or not) the rumors until it takes the stage of the MWC on the 26th.