It does not matter if you use Instagram to have access to the accounts of your favorite celebrities and companies, or if you use it to promote your own business or to reach out to your friends or loved ones, it is a platform that caters to a lot of needs.
You can also use your profile on this social media platform to share details about yourself. Details such as your work projects and professional strides, or even charitable projects you are a part of, by placing links in your bio.
Including a link in your Instagram profile is quick and easy and it can be done through the Instagram site on your Mac or personal computer, or through the mobile app for Android and iOS devices. As soon as the link is included, whoever visits can click on it and head to that website. See How To Put A Link In My Instagram Bio Through Desktop Or The Mobile App?:
How Can I Put A Link In My Instagram Bio On Desktop?
- Head to Instagram.com and get yourself logged in with your username and password.
- On your home screen, tap your username on the upper-right hand side of your display and head to your profile page.
- Tap “Edit Profile” close to your username.
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Know If An Instagram Profile Is An Instagram Business Account?
- In the Website box, enter the address of the website you wish to include in your Instagram profile.
- Tap “Submit” way down on the page to save your changes.
How Can I Put A Link In My Instagram Bio In The App?
- On your device’s home screen, click the Instagram icon to open the application.
- On the lower right-hand corner of your display, click the icon of your profile picture to be directed to your profile.
- Click “Edit Profile” way up on the display.
- In “Website,” add the sites you want to add to your Instagram bio.
You Might Also Want To Read- How Do I Edit An Instagram Post To Change The Caption, Tag People?
- Tap “Done” in the upper-right hand corner of the display when you are done.
Meanwhile, do you want to if an Instagram profile is an Instagram business account? We can help. See the details below:
How To Know If An Instagram Profile Is An Instagram Business Account?
A lot of Instagram users create personal accounts. However, if you cannot recall which option you selected, or maybe somebody else created the account on your behalf, there is a solution. Knowing what kind of account you have is not complicated. See the instructions you have to adhere to:
- In the top right corner, a Menu icon would be visible. This icon is the 3 horizontal lines.
- After that, click “Settings,” way down on the menu.
- Locate “Account.”
- Way down on the menu, you will be shown an option that will help you switch to a specific type of account.
Note: Various options would be visible depending on your existing account type. For instance, if you opened a Business Account, then the options you will see here would be “Switch to Personal Account”