The Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge is coming on the 6th of January, according to popular leakster @evleaks. The smartphone has been leaking recently under the model number SM-J327P and little was known about the phone, but now, we have an almost-complete list of its specifications, and the Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge is a variant of the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) which is also yet to be released.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge comes with a 5-inch IPS display with HD (1280 * 720) display resolution. It is powered by an octa-core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 processor with a clock speed of 1.5GHz and an Adreno 505 GPU. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 128GB with a microSD card.
The Galaxy J3 Emerge comes in Dual SIM and Single SIM configurations, and both support 4G LTE network connectivity. It sports a 5MP camera with LED flash at the rear and a 2MP camera at the front. It packs a 2600mAh battery and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge Full Phone Specifications
- 2G – GSM.
- 3G – HSPA.
- 4G – LTE.
- SIM Type – Dual SIM.
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Dimensions – –
- Weight – –
- Display – 5-inch, 1280 * 720 pixels HD, IPS Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Plastic with metal trimmings.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours – –
- Processor Name/Technology – 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 430.
- Processor Speed – 1.5GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores – Octa-core.
- Graphics Processor – Adreno 505.
- RAM – 2GB.
- Internal Storage – 16GB.
- External Storage – microSD, up to 128GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity Sensor.
- Rear – 5MP.
- LED Flash – Yes.
- Video recording – Yes.
- Front-facing – 2MP.
- Music Support – AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker – Yes.
- Audio Technology – –
- Video Support – MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio – –
- Bluetooth – v4.1.
- Bluetooth Profiles – –
- WiFi – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS & GLONASS.
- USB: –
- USB OTG: –
- NFC: –
- 3.5mm audio jack – Yes.
- Battery Capacity – 2600mAh.
- Battery Technology – Li-ion.
- Removable? No.
- Charging – Fast Charge –
- Power Management – Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features – –
- Launch Date – January 6, 2017.
- Availability: TBA
- Sales stores/platforms:
- Online: Sprint, Virgin Mobile & Boost Mobile.
- Offline: Sprint, Virgin Mobile & Boost Mobile.
- Launch Price – TBA
Availability and Price of Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge in the U.S., U.K., Europe, India & China
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge is expected to be launched on the 6th of January next year and would be sold exclusively by network carriers Sprint, Virgin Mobile and Boost Mobile.