Vkworld Mix Plus – the 5.5-inch budget smartphone with zero bezel

VKWORLD is the mobile phone brand under the lead of Shenzhen RuiErSheng Technology Co Ltd which was founded in 2009. Since the inception of the smartphone company, the OEM has not failed to churn out innovative devices out to its users all across the world. As a matter of expansion, the company has been doing its best to establish a solid ground in the European market.

With devices like the 6 inch Vkworld T1, Vkworld T1 Plus, Vkworld Crown V8, Vkworld T3, and Vkworld VK700 Max already making waves in the smartphone world and getting impressive reviews, the smartphone further adds the Vkworld Mix Plus to its arsenal.

Let’s have a look at the features of the device.


If you happen to be a smartphone enthusiast, upon sighting the Vkworld Mix Plus, devices like the UMIDIGI Crystal, Xiaomi Mi Mix, Bluboo S1 and Bluboo S8 would immediately come to mind. Why? The listed smartphones are all bezel-less.

Vkworld Mix Plus

The device rocks a metallic frame with the screen owning 90% of the phone. The remaining 10%, the bottom dashboard. The device is duly protected both at the front and back by the Corning Gorilla Glass. The device weighs 162 grams; pretty light.


The big 5.5-inch IPS display is of the 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. Nothing special. And as earlier mentioned, it enjoys the Corning Gorilla Glass protection against scratch, dust and shattering. Quite okay for a budget smartphone.



Running on this budget device is a powerful MediaTek MTK6737 Quad Core processor with a speed of 1.3GHz which works hand in hand with the stock Android Nougat v7.0 to provide beautiful, sleek and fast performance and in turn, great user experience.

Moving on to storage, users of the Vkworld Mix Plus will get 3GB of RAM for fluid multitasking and 32GB of internal memory to keep whatever files, media or documents. The internal memory is expandable via the micro SD card space.


The camera at the back of the Vkworld Mix Plus is a 13.0 MP shooter that produces crystal and properly lighted high quality images. The LED flash is also to be thanked for the image quality. The secondary camera on the other hand is a 5.0 megapixels shooter and takes brilliant and colourful selfies.


The battery pack embedded in this device is a 2850mAh Li-ion battery which is not replaceable unless by a phone technician. Also, the battery may take longer to charge because it lacks the Quick charge feature. All in all, the battery will give about 10-15 hours power depending on the manner of usage of the handler.

Buy Vkworld Mix Plus & Pay On Delivery

Jumia Nigeria |from N13,995 ![eafl id=”22376″ name=”Jumia NG GLOBAL” text=”View Price Offers, Click HERE”]

Jumia Kenya |from Ksh3,530 ![eafl id=”15574″ name=”Jumia KE Phones & Tablets” text=”View Price Offers, Click Here”]

Jumia Ghana |from GH?159 ![eafl id=”17212″ name=” https://techvaz.com/offer/jumia-gh-general/ & Tablets” text=”View Price Offers, Click Here”]

KONGA NG |from N13,995 ![eafl id=”19593″ name=”Konga NG All Phones & Tablets” text=”View Price Offers, Click Here”]

author image

About Author

Samuel Afolabi is a lazy tech-savvy that loves writing almost all tech-related kinds of stuff. He is the Editor-in-Chief of TechVaz. You can connect with him socially :)

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.