If you use an iPhone X, it is quite important that you learn how to clear the Facebook data on your device. The best method you can use to fix any software problems or bugs on your iPhone is to clear the Facebook cache partition on your device or alternatively factory reset the device.
If you happen to be experiencing some freezes, glitches or delays in the Facebook app on your iPhone X, we recommend that you clear the app’s cache. In this article, we will be talking about how you can clear Facebook cache on your iPhone X.
SEE ALSO: How To Add And Edit Widgets on iPhone X
How To Clear Facebook Cache on iPhone X
If the freezes, delays or glitches occur only when you use the Facebook app, clearing the app’s cache on your iPhone X should be enough to fix the problem on your device. To clear the Facebook app cache on your iPhone X, follow the steps below.
- First of all, open the Settings app on your iPhone X.
- Next, tap on the General option and then tap on “Storage & iCloud Storage.”
- Next, tap on “Manage Storage.”
- Tap on an item in “Documents and Data.”
- Swipe to the left across the items you do not want and then tap on Delete.
- Tap on Edit and then tap on “Delete All” to remove the app’s data from your device.
Note – Make sure that you never press the “Clear Data” option except if you want to clear the application’s data including your login name, password, settings, preferences and other related data the app has saved on your iPhone.
Alternatives When Clearing the Facebook Cache Isn’t Working
If after clearing the AFacebook app cache you still experience the freezes, the best option is to uninstall the app, restart your iPhone and then reinstall it on your device.
If you have any questions, make sure to share them in the comment section below.