Facebook has evolved a lot in this modern era. When you compare the old app and the web layout with the new one, you can easily spot over a hundred different changes. Even though some people were no longer able to use the old layout, they quickly adapted to the new one. Facebook recently released many new features for the app.
One of them is the option to create your Facebook avatar. Yes, you can create your own avatar in a more animated way. Interesting right? You may have already seen the feature on Snapchat or Bitmoji and the feature is now also available on Facebook.
With Facebook’s new Avatar feature, you can customize your avatar and also give them special symbols and new features. Users can customize their avatars based on their skin color, hairstyle, eyebrows, and much more. Plus, you can use these animated avatars while chatting on Messenger and unleash the fun!
How to create your Facebook avatar
The process is simple and clear.
- First, you need to open the Facebook app and tap three lines in the top right corner of the app.
- Then scroll down and you will see the View more option, tap on it.
- This will open a drop-down menu for more options, so tap Avatar to create your avatar.
- After tapping, follow the instructions on the screen. From here on, it will be based on your personal preferences as it will be your personalized avatar.
So, here are the things you can customize for your avatar:
- Skin tones– you can choose your favorite shade from 27 shades available for your avatar.
- Hair: you can choose the length of your short, medium, or long hair. Also, you can select your hair color from here.
- Face: you can choose the complexion of the face, the line of the face, and customize the shape of your avatar.
- Eyes and nose: from here you can change the appearance of your eyes, such as the shape, the color of the eye, etc. In addition, you can select the shape of the eyebrows and nose.
- Facial hair: this allows you to customize the facial hair and the shape of the lips. You can change the color of the lips from here.
- Body shape: this is the last option. From here, you can choose the body shape you prefer.
After customizing your character, tap Next in the right corner and press Finish. That’s all. You have successfully created your new avatar on Facebook. Now you can use it in the comments section. Touch the Smiley icon and you will find your avatar there.
It is a lot of fun and interesting to use our avatar to chat and comment. Finally, it’s nice to see an important social platform that provides functionality. We hope the feature is available for other platforms and networks. It will be a better experience to have a custom avatar just like if we lived in a video game.