If you possess a Samsung Galaxy S8 or any other Android phone for that matter then be free to reach out to us using the comment box. We will be glad to help you with any problem that you may have with your phone. This is a free service we are giving with no fee’s attached. We, however, request that when you do reach out to us try to be as detailed as you can be so that a correct assessment can be made and the accurate solution can be given to your problem.
Welcome to another article where we will be helping you to solve your problems. We will talk what steps to be done in this meticulous problem so as to give a solution to it.
How To Fix Galaxy S8 Locked Out Of Google Account
Solution: There are essentially two problems that must be addressed here. The first problem is to be in charge of your Google account then the other one is to fix the problem of the device not loading up.
To gain access and control of your Google account, you should follow the guides listed below to gain back your username.
- First of all, go to the Google sign-in page from any device or laptop and then tap Need help? Below the login page.
- Tap Find my account.
- Choose either Enter your recovery phone number or Enter your recovery email address, then write in your name and tick the box saying I’m not a robot. Tap on Submit.
- After that Google will give you an email or even a text message of your user name.
To gain full Access of your Google account, you need to follow the guidelines listed below to get back your password.
- To gain back your Google username
- You will need to go to the Google sign-in page from any PC and Tap Need help? Below the login page.
- Then Click and Enter your email address, After that, click on Next.
- Click and Enter your last password, then Tap Next. If you can’t remember one, click Try another question. Other options will show up, including entering the year and the month you created the account or even sending a verification code to your recovery email.
- You will be sent a verification code if you have a recovery email, telling you to reset your password. And if you don’t, you will be told to type an email address where you can get a code.
- Once you get the code, click and enter it and then click on Next.
- If the new page has shown, you should type your new password and then retype it again into the second box. Tap Change password.
- After that, your password should now change.
Now let’s tackle the phone problem by following the guide below.
- Ensure that the device battery has enough charge. It’s best to charge the device first for about 30 minutes using its charger.
- Then ensure that you do a soft reset. This soft reset is done by holding and pressing both power and down volume buttons for like 10 seconds.
- Now check if you are able to gain control of the recovery mode. If you can control this mode, then the issue could be as a result of software malfunction. You will now need to do a factory reset. Please note that this will delete your device’s data.
- In case the above guide fails to fix the issue then this might already be caused by a defective hardware part. What you should do now is to bring the device to a service center.