You will learn how to change the “Enter” key in WhatsApp to “Send” typed messages directly in the next post. Let’s begin.
Here’s how you can change the enter key on your keyboard to a send button in WhatsApp:
- Open the WhatsApp Messenger app.
- Tap on the three vertical dots at the top right.
- Tap “Settings” beneath “Payments.”
- Select “Chats.”
- In the “Chat settings” section, tap the “Enter is send” option above “Media visibility.” Remember, “green” means enabled.
Note: Follow the steps above to return to default.
Here are some things to note:
- In the WhatsApp for Android compose box, tapping the “Enter” key on the keyboard creates a new line by default.
- WhatsApp for iPhone, desktop, and Web doesn’t have this feature.
- The “Enter” key will by default send the message on WhatsApp Web and Desktop app. If you want a new line, press Shift + Enter.