A Roku account is needed to use your Roku media player or to watch free content on the Roku Channel, which can be accessed on Samsung Smart Televisions and online. And setting up a Roku account is simple and uncomplicated. It is even built into the guided setup for configuring your Roku device.
After opening the Roku Channel on a Samsung Television or in a web browser, you will be given the chance to create an account. If you want, you can head to the Roku site to create an account, or you can get the mobile application installed to sign up for an account. See How To Create A Roku Account Via The Website Or Mobile App?:
How Can I Create A Roku Account In A Web Browser?
- Head to the Roku site.
- Tap “Sign in” in the upper right corner of the web page.
You Might Also Want To Read- How to enable HDR on Roku TV
- On the right side of the page, tap “Create account.”
- Type in your name, email and set up your password. After tapping “Continue,” you will be given a Roku account that can be used with a new Roku device or to get yourself signed into the free Roku Channel.
How Can I Create A Roku Account With The Mobile App?
- Get the Roku application installed on your iOS or Android device.
- Launch the Roku application.
- Click “More” in the lower right corner of the display.
- Click “Sign in” and then, way down on the screen, click “Create a free account.”
You Might Also Want To Read- How To Update Your Roku Device Manually?
- Enter your details and click “Submit” for the creation of the account.
Meanwhile, do you need help with How You Can Add & Watch YouTube To Roku? See the details below:
How You Can Add & Watch YouTube To Roku
If your version of Roku did not arrive with YouTube as part of the installed channel package, it is quite easy to add it yourself. As soon as you add YouTube to Roku, these steps can be repeatedly utilized for any available channel to include those too.
- Turn your Television on and load into Roku.
- Click Streaming Channels from the menu on the left.
- Select Search Channels from the left menu.
- Search for “You” with the remote to show Youtube TV.
- Choose the appropriate YouTube TV menu item.
- Select Add channel from the listed options on the next screen.
That is that. The channel will instantly show as soon as the icon reveals itself in full color.
This exact process can be repeated to include any available channel to your Roku. These channels are unique to different regions but Roku channel guide is your guy to aid you to know what is accessible in your area.