The Innjoo Halo debuted last year and it was an instant hit in the low-end smartphone market due to its low price tag and moderate specifications. Now, Innjoo has launched its successor, the Innjoo Halo 2 LTE with 4G LTE connectivity.
Innjoo Halo 2 LTE Full Phone Specifications
- 2G – GSM.
- 3G – HSDPA.
- 4G – LTE.
- SIM Type – Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual standby).
- OS – Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Design & Display
- Dimensions – –
- Weight – –
- Display size – 5 inches.
- Display Resolution – 1280 * 720 pixels (HD).
- Display Technology – IPS Capacitive touchscreen.
- Build: Metal aluminium design.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours – Gold & Black.
- Processor Name/Technology – MediaTek MTK 6737.
- Processor Speed – 1.3GHz.
- Number of Processor Cores – Quad-core.
- Graphics Processor: –
- RAM – 1GB.
- Internal Storage – 8GB.
- External Storage – microSD, up to 128GB.
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Light, Proximity.
- Rear – 5MP.
- LED Flash – No.
- Video recording – Yes.
- Front-facing – 2MP.
- Music Support – AAC, AMR, MP2, MP3, M4A, MKA.
- Loudspeaker – Yes.
- Audio Technology – –
- Video Support – MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio – Yes.
- Bluetooth – v4.0.
- Bluetooth Profiles: –
- WiFi – Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS – Yes, with A-GPS.
- USB – micro-USB v2.0.
- USB OTG – No.
- NFC – No.
- 3.5mm audio jack – Yes.
- Battery Capacity – 2600mAh.
- Battery Technology – Li-Po.
- Removable? Yes.
- Charging – Fast Charge – No.
- Power Management – Marshmallow’s Battery Saving mode.
- Extra Features – –
- Launch Date – December 30, 2016.
- Availability: TBA
Availability and Price of Innjoo Halo 2 LTE in Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Kenya & Ghana
The Innjoo Halo 2 LTE is yet to be released into the markets, but when it does, we will let you know. It comes in Black and Gold colours