Are you currently using a Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF? Still interested in installing Google Play on your Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF? If that is the case, you should read this article.
In China, one of the smartphone brands with the biggest market share is Huawei, which is pronounced “Huawei.” It gained a lot of popularity in a short amount of time as a result of its high level of quality and its reasonable price range. However, if you purchase a Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF, you will not receive any Google Play services, such as the Google Play Store, Gmail, Google Chrome, YouTube, and other similar websites.
All of this has culminated in a significant impact on Huawei customers. On the Android operating system, there are no Google applications. On the other hand, those who use Android devices are extremely reliant on apps developed by Google for their day-to-day activities. It’s difficult to picture an Android gadget operating independently of Google.
But before we get into it, let’s take a look at what the play services on Google are.
What is Google Play Services?
Your apps, Android, and the other Google services are all brought together through a layer of software known as Google Play Services. It is constantly active in the background on each Android device at all times. Things like your location, push alerts, day-to-day stuff, and everything else will be easier to manage as a result of using this.
Google has designed its service to operate with the same tools as those used by every other developer. Additionally, it is a component of the GMS, which stands for Google Mobile Services.
Additionally, it is helpful in concealing any sensitive information from the apps. As a matter of course, it takes care of every background task in order to conserve battery life. It restricts access to the Google API so that only apps downloaded from the Google Play Store can use it, and it makes it easier to stuff a lot of backgrounds.
Given that Google Play Services are responsible for managing the entirety of your Android device, its necessity should be self-evident. As a result, it is essential to always ensure that everything is up to date.
You will not have access to the Google Play Store or any Google apps if you have a Huawei device that was purchased in China.
Continue reading the rest of this article if you are interested in learning the simplest method for installing Google Play on a Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF.
Install Google Play on Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF using Google Installer:
If the software on your Chinese mobile device does not support Google services, you can get around this problem by using Google Installer. This hack is mostly supported on devices using EMUI 10 or EMUI 9, depending on which version you have installed.
Let’s get started by going over the steps necessary to install Google Play on a Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF.
Download any version of Google Installer for version 3 on your Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF before beginning anything else. This is required.
- After that, make sure that “Download from Unknown Sources” is turned on, but that “Check Apps from External Sources” is turned off.
- Launch the Google Installer APK application on your Huawei POT-AL00a device after it is finished.
- After that, the program will request a different sort of permission from you. To be exact, your phone contains somewhere in the neighborhood of 29 different licenses in all.
- It will assist you in installing all of the relevant documents and files into your system.
- Find the Google Installer APK file on your Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF device by utilizing the file manager on your Huawei device.
- After that, it will be possible to install the Google Play Store on any device that you own that is a Huawei POT-AL00a.
- When it is finished, your Google Play Store will be accessible from the home screen of your device.
- A large circle in blue will appear once it has been positioned in the appropriate spot on your home screen. Tap on it.
- After then, you should tap on the yellow circle.
- At this point, you will need to download the Google Services Apk onto your Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF device.
- The next step is to press the red button to indicate that you agree to all of the terms and permissions.
- After you have finished all of this, you will need to login into your Google Account using the details that you provided before.
- Please restart your Huawei POT-AL00a device as soon as you are able to sign in.
You should have no trouble using the Google Play Store from now on. Using the Google Play Store on your mobile device, you can download any Google application package (apk).
Install Google Play on Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF using APK Files
You will need to locate the settings app on the Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF before you can download and install Google Play on your device.
- Select the Settings app from the app menu.
- Following that, you will need to choose the “Advanced Settings” option.
- After that, navigate to the settings menu and select the security option. Next, enable the “installation from unknown sources” option, and turn off the “Check Apps from External Sources” option.
- If you run into any difficulties, you can always look up some instructions online to help you out.
- There is a possibility that you will hear warnings that this application could be harmful to your device. Ignore it as it is a perfectly safe way, and go on with your day.
- To move on with the process, select the “Accept” button.
- After that, you will need to save the following three files to the storage space available on your device. That would be
- When the download process is finished, you will need to install all three apk files in the correct order.
- Once the software has been completely installed, you can access the Google Play Store directly from the application drawer.
- To begin using the Google services, you will need to sign in to your Google account. If you don’t already have any, you should make some more.
Once you successfully install the Google play store on your Huawei Chinese mobile, then start downloading your favorite apps.
Install Google Play on Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF using GSM installer
- Simply open the app drawer on your Huawei device.
- Locate the option to set the setting, then tap on it.
- Following that, locate the option for advanced options, and then pick it.
- Tap the option labeled “Security,” select “Installation from Unknown Sources,” and then turn off the checkbox labeled “Check Apps from External Sources.”
- There is a possibility that you will receive a warning that using this software could be harmful to your device. Ignore it as it is a perfectly safe way, and go on with your day.
- To move on with the process, select the “Accept” button.
- After that, you will need to download and install GSM installer it into your Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF.
- When you are finished, go to the Google Play Store section of the GSM installer and download it.
- Find the APK file you want to install, and then install it by following the steps that are displayed on the screen.
After successfully installing, launch the Google Play Store application on your home screen and sign in to your account.
Install Google Play Services on your Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF using Googlefier
You need to do a factory reset on your Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF and bring it back to its original, unused state before beginning anything else. This is very crucial because some apps or settings that are already installed can cause a conflict with this issue. This may reduce the likelihood that you will be successful in running Google Play services.
- To begin, you will need to obtain the GoogleFier app and then set it up.
- Bring up the application on your home screen.
- Give all of the permissions that are required, turn on “installation from unknown sources,” and eliminate the option to “check apps from external sources.”
- Take note of all of the necessary instructions that are displayed on the screen.
- After that, this program will restore LZPlay and replace any other backup apps that were previously installed.
- At the point where you are prompted to sign in using your Google account
The Google Play services are then successfully installed on your Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF phone.
You should be able to successfully install Google Play on your Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF if you follow the steps outlined above.
I’m crossing my fingers that one of these solutions will work for you, and that you’ll be able to successfully install Google Play Services on Huawei-branded smartphones.
On your Huawei POT-AL00a HWPOT-HF phone, you can install a virtual environment using either the GSpace Method or the VMOS Method. These methods can be used in the event that you run into any problems while installing the virtual environment.
You’ll find that this improves your experience with Google Play as well as any other program that requires Android.