There are a few reasons why you should know and want to understand voice changer apps, especially the ones for iPhones and iPad. It is true that Android is still the chief operating system for now, but this write-up gives us the opportunity to have a glimpse of the best voice changer apps for iOS in 2022. Since iOS is the second-best and also second most used app worldwide, it is good for people to know about the best apps on it.
- What is a voice changer app for iOS?
- Why do people use voice changer apps?
- 1. Live Voice Changer – Prankcall
- 2. BendyBooth Face + Voice Changer
- 3. Voice Changer
- 4. Voice Changer – Audio Effects
- 5. DubYou – Video Voice Changer
- 6. Call Voice Changer – IntCall
- 7. Voice Changer Plus
- 8. Funcall – Voice Changer & Rec
- 9. Crazy Helium Photo Video Booth
- 10. Lexis Audio Editor
What is a voice changer app for iOS?
There are many apps out there that are simply software for doing amazing things. As for voice changing software, they allow the user to apply several effects to their voices so that they can sound different, but also pleasant. These apps are present on computers and mobile smartphones. However, we are particular about the best voice changer software present in Apple products such as iPhones and iPad. Most of these apps can be downloaded and used without paying any dime.
Why do people use voice changer apps?
Voice changer apps on iOS are beneficial for many reasons. First, almost any smartphone user would like to have them on their devices. Even teenagers would also love to make use of them for fun’s sake, while there are many experts out there who would love to disguise their voice while going through the norms of everyday work.
Here are some reasons people use the app.
- Gamers and streamers love making use of voice changer apps to add certain voice effects to the game or the task at hand
- Others prefer to use it in pre-recorded audio
- Some online users who want to stay anonymous on the internet resort to voice changing apps to do so
- Some people use it to hide their gender
More than these, there are still other reasons why people download these apps and use them on a daily basis.
The question that could be in your mind now is: what is the best app to change my voice? Follow as we list them out below.
This app, created by Xiaoxi Zhang is available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. It is primarily a voice changer made to fool friends. With it, your iOS device turns into a real-time voice changer. Friends may use it to play a prank on you. Apart from that, it is a powerful audio recorder tool. You can act like a tomcat or a Darth Vader. The app has about 11 live voices that can be used anytime. There’s also a way to make the changed voice sound more natural. To make things work, you need the app, another phone, and a set of soundboxes. The latest version at the time of putting this together is 2.6.5. It is quite light on your device, coming in 11.1 MB only. For you to enjoy its use, make sure your device is iOS 10 or later.
- There’s a microphone that has 15 reverb effects
- Polish your voice and make it sound more beautiful
- Get everyone’s attention with this app
- With the reverb effects, you could record a very special audio
Created by Dave Cheng, this app was specially designed to make funny videos. iPad owners are free to use it without paying a dime but they could pay to have the ads removed. The app has a good rating on the Store. Apart from changing your voice, you could also bend your face, distorting it so it can look funny. Users love it because of the crazy face effects and the silly voice effects that are available for creating funny videos and photos. The app makes it possible for users to give themselves giant eyes, a huge forehead, or other funny, exaggerated features just to make others laugh.
- There are 28 crazy face effects
- There are also various funny voice effects
- Speed up or slow down your voice
- It comes with the non-destructive editing system
- You can change effects after you record
TapMedia Ltd designed this app for iPad. It is good for playing pranks on your friends and acquaintances. It has a good rating from the App Store as you can see above. It is not hard to get going once you download this app. To transform your voice with this app, choose from more than 20 funny sound effects. Everyone can find its use interesting; from children to adults. Try settings that sound like a mouse, or a demon, or may check out how you sound in reverse. You can record for seconds or hours, and you can save your recordings so that you can save and play them over again. The size is a bit bulky at 41.3 MB but that’s not too large for your device. The voice app works for multiple languages, so we hope you find yours there. If not, you may have to rely on the English language.
- There are about 20 funny voice effects
- You could even save your recording as a ringtone on your device
- Share your recording with friends
This app was created by One Pixel Studio and specially designed for iPad. Start by recording your voice and move on to applying excellent realistic effects to it. This app is straightforward to use, and it is easy to accomplish your purpose in just a few tabs. The good thing is that this app is very light – just 16.6 MB. iOS devices from 11.0 to later can effectively handle it. To remove ads, the user also has to pay for upgrades.
- You get more than 25 effects such as a robot, alien, zombie, helium, drunk, and more
- Share recordings with friends via different apps
- You can also save the recordings
- It comes with an intuitive design
- Get cool animations
Arf Software Inc built this app for iPad. As you can see, it doesn’t have a great rating but that doesn’t mean it is not a good app. It is quite different, being a video voice changer app. That means you can easily change the sound on your videos. How wonderful! For this video voice changer, the possibilities are endless. Do you want to have a great laugh with friends? This app is very good for that. With this app, you could share your vacation photos complete with voice commentary.
- Easily change the voice on your videos with this app
- Replicate mouse sound or echo
- You can replace the sound with a completely new recording
- This app is great for Bad lip reading
- Share your newly created videos across social media platforms
This one, like many other apps of this nature, is built for the iPad. The users can enjoy using this app to make funny prank phone calls. It was created by Astra Communications Ltd, and it is number 37 in entertainment for Apple Store. It is also free to download and use. Known also as the ultimate app for prank calls, many people see the app as the funniest in the world, no wonder it has about 10 million downloads on App Store. Once you’re on a phone call, you can change the voice to make it sound higher and shrill or low, sinister in mode. Much can be done at the touch of a button. The drawback here is that if you download it now, you’ll get some minutes for free for a limited time. If you want to increase that time frame, you have to upgrade to premium service. You will have the best result when you make use of the app with a strong internet connection.
- You can easily change the pitch of your voice while making a phone call
- Use Real-time effects at any stage of the call
- Play funny sound effects such as greetings in different languages
The app is specially designed for the iPad. It arrived on the stable of Arf Software Inc. it is free and it offers in-app purchases for premium users who like to get more service from the creator of the app, or just avoid seeing ads. The user has the opportunity to change voice using dozens of sound effects. It works for more than just talking. Check out the amazing effects when you try to sing even worse, and see how the app performs. With this wonderful app, it is possible to play your own voice backward. Just choose a new voice, and hit the play button. However, 106.7 MB seems a large one, especially if your phone is low on storage. This app is compatible with iOS 11 or later.
- It comes with full voice-over support
- There are 55 voice effects to choose from
- There are also background sounds
- Freely save and share your recordings
- Trim control
It doubles as a fun voice changer and call recorder. This app was created by bar ish shalom. Change your voice when making a real phone call to your friends. You can make use of funny or deep, even scary voices. You may play funny recorded sounds during a real-time conversation. To make things work properly, make sure your internet connection is strong because calls will be made over VoIP. This app is also known to be the cheapest service that offers international calls and voice-changing effects on the App Store.
- Change sound effects as you want during an ongoing call
- Change from your regular sound, which is your natural voice to a scary sound, or man sound
- Make a demo call to check how your voice changes
- Make international phone calls to landlines and cell phones
- Record your calls and listen to your funny calls sessions. Download them and share them with friends
This is a fun app for people who have iPhones. They can create insanely comical videos and photos in addition to funny facial and sound effects with the app. All the app’s face filters have their own unique and funny voices. Though there are many effects on this app, new users find it easy to use. This app is from the stable of Appkruti Solutions LLP. Although it is free to use, there are several in-app purchases in case the user wants more. This is only available for iPhones and iPad. The new version 42.3 fixes effects rendering issues, and also introduces new effects. Users are complaining about too many ads as they try to use them. Some of the voice effects are chipmunk, bear, clown, reverb, creepy doll, and more.
- See the funny face filters as you record
- Unique video effects
- Record video with any funny voice effects (There are 30+ voice and pitch changing effects
However, there are also other advantages of having this app. There is the possibility of mixing video effects, and a user can pick songs from a library to lip-sync or sing along.
Here’s an app that is specially designed for the iPad. The company behind it is Urs Ammann. It is also free to use. Users can create new audio records or edit existing audio files with this editor. It is possible to save files in the desired format. The latest edition is upgraded now you may split in vocals and accompaniment. That’s for version 2.13.16. The file is a little too heavy, as it is 63.4 MB. It requires iOS 8.1 or later. Though this app is actually made for iPad, it does work with iPhones, iPod touch, and Mac.
- Record your voice and play
- Cut, copy and paste
- Delete, insert silence, trim, fade in, and fade out
- Change tempo of voice, speed, and pitch
- Mix the current audio file with another
- You can record it into the existing file or import the file into an existing file
These apps offer amazing ways for you to prank and surprise your friends if you’ve been looking for ways to do that. Surprise them as often as you wish. Don’t forget, they are majorly for iPhones and iPads. Hardly would you find them on Android although that’s not altogether impossible. You may wish to share with your online friends what you just read here. Add new and interesting effects to your voice and get ready to spice up your online communication.