After unveiling the Zenfone 4 Max in Russia earlier in July, Asus is getting all set to unveil its Zenfone 4 series in China on the 17th of August. The Asus Zenfone 4 has been listed amongst the smartphones to be unveiled, and amidst its inviting features, the device would feature a dual rear camera setup.
Asus Zenfone 4 Specifications, Review and Highlights
The Asus Zenfone 4 is set to feature a 5.5 inch Full HD AMOLED display with 1920*1080(HD) display resolution. The device screen is also ably covered against cracks and damages with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection. It measures out 155.36 * 75.24 * 7.7 mm in dimensions.
The device is powered by an Octa-core Snapdragon 630 14nm processor (Quad 2.2GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.8GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with an Adreno 508 graphics processor, and it runs on 4GB of RAM along with 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded to a whopping 1TB using a microSD card, although sacrificing the second nano SIM slot.
The Zenfone 4 comes with a 12MP + 8MP rear camera setup with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF. Its front camera features an 8MP autofocus camera with LED Flash.
The device runs on Android 7.0 Nougat operating system out of the box with Zen UI 4.0 and is powered by a 3300mAh battery. It also has a fingerprint sensor which is embedded in its home button.
The smartphone houses a hybrid Dual SIM slot. Other functionalities include; 4G VoLTE, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC.
Asus Zenfone 4 Full Phone Specifications
- 2G – GSM.
- 3G – HSDPA.
- 4G – LTE with VoLTE.
- Network Speed – -.
- SIM Type – Hybrid Dual SIM (Micro+Nano).
- OS – Android 7.0 Nougat with Zen UI 4.0.
Design & Display
- Dimensions – 155.36*75.24*7.7mm.
- Weight – 165g.
- Display size – 5.5 inches.
- Display Resolution – 1920 * 1080 pixels, HD.
- Display Technology – Full HD AMOLED 2.5D Curved glass Display with Corning Gorilla Glass Protection.
- Build: metal unibody.
- Form Factor: Touchscreen Bar.
- Colours – Black and White colors.
- Processor Name/Technology – Snapdragon 630 14nm Mobile platform.
- Processor Speed – Quad 2.2GHz Cortex A53 + Quad 1.8GHz Cortex A53.
- Number of Processor Cores – Octa-core.
- Graphics Processor – Adreno 508 .
- RAM – 4GB.
- Internal Storage – 64GB.
- External Storage – microSD, up to 1TB.
- Sensors: Fingerprint, Accelerometer, Light, Proximity.
- Rear – 12MP + 8MP, PDAF.
- LED Flash – Yes, Dual.
- Video recording – Yes.
- Front-facing – 8MP.
- Music Support – MP3, WAV, M4A, MKA,.
- Loudspeaker – Yes.
- Audio Technology – -.
- Video Support – MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player.
- FM Radio – -.
- Bluetooth – v4.2.
- Bluetooth Profiles – A2DP, LE.
- WiFi – Wi-Fi 802.11ac(2.4 and 5GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot.
- GPS – Yes.
- USB – n/a.
- USB OTG – -.
- NFC – Yes.
- 3.5mm audio jack – Yes.
- Battery Capacity – 3300mAh.
- Battery Technology – -.
- Removable? – -.
- Charging – –.
- Power Management – n/a.
- Extra Features – .
- Launch Date – August 17, 2017.
- Availability – n/a.
- Sales stores/platforms:
- U.S: $586
Availability and Price of Asus Zenfone 4 in U.S, Nigeria, Kenya & Ghana
The Asus Zenfone 4 will be available in Black and White colors at US$586 which is equivalent to 499.99 Euros.