One of the main advantages of social media is us being able to share our opinions and thoughts to our friends and the general public. And when it comes to sharing, Facebook, one of the most popular social media sites across the globe, really makes things very easy.
If you are thinking about how to make a post shareable on the social media platform, or you are finding it hard to do just that, this tutorial will definitely help. Let’s show you the answer to your How Do I Make A Post Shareable On Facebook question:
If you want to post something on your Facebook wall and wish for others to share it, you must ensure the actual post is shareable. To make this happen, just adhere to these instructions:
- On your Facebook Home page, tap “What’s on your mind?”
You Might Also Want To Read: How To Know When Someone Was Last Active On Facebook
- Beneath your Facebook profile name, you will see a security button that can be clicked on. Simply change it to Public, Friends, Friends except, Specific Friends, Only Me, or Custom. Friends was selected below.
- Public: The post can be shared by everyone on or away from the Facebook website.
- Friends: The post can be shared by anyone you are friends with on Facebook.
- Friends Except…: The post can be shared by all your friends, except the ones you indicate.
- Specific Friends: List the specific friends you want to give sharing permission to.
- Only Me: Only you can share the post.
- Custom: You can make lists of specific people that you want to give sharing permission to.
As soon as that is done, tap “Post” for the message to be posted on your wall. It will then be shareable by the people you have permitted to do so.
If you are part of a Facebook group that is open to the public, whatever you post there can be shared by members as long as the security settings are set as public. For private groups, however, do this:
If you are part of a private Facebook group, all posts made within the group cannot be shared outside it. If you want to make a post in your private Facebook Group that can be shared by others, adhere to these instructions:
- Create a post on your personal timeline and ensure the post is sharable to the public.
- Tap “Share.” on the lower right corner of your post to access the dropdown menu.
- Select “Share to Group” then choose the private group you are part of.
You Might Also Want To Read: How to be on Facebook without anyone knowing
- This post would then be shared to the private group. Everyone else who wishes to share it outside can access the original post and share from there.
That is that.