The “Honor 8X” was first released in September 2018. As a mid-range Android smartphone, it uses an aluminum frame with glass on both the front and back. To crown it all, it sports a 6.5 inch IPS LCD Display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 Pixels. It exhibits a dual rear camera system and has a single 16MP Selfie Camera on the front. Below the hood is the Hisilicon Kirin 710 Processor which is paired with 6GB of RAM. Recently many people complain of not being able to send MMS on their “Honor 8X”. So in this article, we will tackle this problem squarely. Read in-between the lines and follow the procedures carefully.
Tips On How To Fix The Honor 8X Can’t Send MMS Issue
Note: Before you try any troubleshooting steps for this particular problem, make sure that your phone is running on the latest software version and if there is an update available, I advise you download and install it first.
Worldwide, most carriers will always require two things from your phone before it can send and receive an MMS. Which are:
- Your phone must have an active mobile data subscription and make sure that it is getting a strong mobile data signal preferably LTE.
- Your phone is required to have correct APN settings since these settings are unique for each carrier, you should try comparing your phone APN settings to what your carrier is using and make the necessary changes if needed.
To fix the “Honor 8X” Can’t Send MMS Issue to try these tips below:
- Click on Settings
- Click on Wireless and Network
- Click on Mobile Network
- Click on Access Point Name.
- Click on the Menu Button
- Click on Reset to Default.
- Immediately, your phone will instantly reset to default Internet and MMS settings. At this point, check if you can send an MMS. If you can’t, create a new APN setting with the correct carrier values.
- Click on the Menu Button and Select New APN.
- Insert the correct APN Settings.
If you carry out this guideline successfully I think your phone can start sending MMS messages, but if peradventure it does not. Try this other procedure.
Do A Soft Reset.
If the cause of the problem is Minor Software Glitch then a soft reset will be used to fix this. To do this, you have to refresh the phone software and which is best done by restarting the device. Try these guidelines:
- Click and hold firmly the Power and Volume down key for up to 45 seconds.
- Wait until the device restarts.
With the help of the above, you can put an end to the “Honor 8X Can’t Send MMS” Issue.