The Apple Watch comes with a built-in heart rate monitor that can measure your heart rate regularly during the day and while you work out. Apple has made it possible for you to view your heart rate information whenever you want on your Apple Watch and this is how to go about it:
How Can I Check My Heart Rate On An Apple Watch?
You can immediately view your heart rate whenever you open the Heart Rate application.
- Press the Digital Crown and click the Heart Rate application, which resembles a heart on a red background.
- When the application is launched, you will be able to view the latest heart rate reading, which would’ve been recorded in the last ten minutes.
- Hold on for some time to view a new reading.
You Might Also Want To Read- How To Add And Customize Your Apple Watch With Watch Face
- Make use of the digital crown or your finger to swipe through 3 different heart rate values- your present heart rate, your resting heart rate, and your average while you walk.
You can easily launch the Heart Rate application by clicking the Heart Rate complication on any watch face that has the complication configured.
If no heart rate data is visible, it might be deactivated on your Watch. To enable it, launch the Watch application on your iPhone. Click “My Watch” and then click “Privacy.” Activate “Heart Rate” by scrolling the button to the right.
How Can I Check My Heart Rate On An Apple Watch During Exercise?
While you work out, your Apple Watch would detect the workout immediately and launch the Workout app. You can also launch the Workout app and begin your workout manually.
Within the app, “multiple metric” will be visible, it shows info that is appropriate to that exercise. Key information like time, place, distance traveled, and heart rate will be seen.
Majority of workouts, if not all of them, monitor heart rate. It is also possible to personalize the multiple metric view to include or exclude heart rate as you please.
- Launch the Watch application on your iPhone.
- Click “My Watch” way down on the screen and then click “Workout.”
- Click “Workout View.”
- Select the workout you wish to edit.
- Click “Edit” at the top right of the display.
- If you wish to add Heart Rate in the displayed metrics, you might have to take out an existing metric. Drag one down to the “Do Not Include” section and then drag “Heart Rate” to the Metrics section.
You Might Also Want To Read- How To Fix Siri Not Speaking on Apple Watch Series 3
How Can I See The Graph Of My Heart Rate Data?
- Launch the Health application on your iPhone.
- Click “Browse” way down on the screen if your phone is running iOS 13 or later, or click “Health Data” if you have an older iOS.
- Click “Heart.”
- Click “Heart Rate” to view a graphical history of your heart rate. You will be able to modify the time period and scroll to go back in time. You can also get identical data for your walking and resting heart rate.