Do you want to read WhatsApp messages that you’ve deleted? You have come to the right place.
We’ve all done silly things while chatting. Before the “delete for everyone” feature was added, we often sent messages that we later regretted. We could only wish for a button to unsend or delete a message to take it out of the chat stream.
When WhatsApp, the most popular messaging app, added the “delete for everyone” feature to its app in 2017, WhatsApp users went crazy. Why? They would be able to delete mistakes they made on purpose or by accident while chatting with someone. Later, this feature was added to other messaging apps like Instagram Messenger and Telegram.
Most of the deleted messages have spelling mistakes or were sent by accident. However, the “delete messages” feature is useful for people who text their significant other or a friend something they don’t want to see because they think it will cause issues.
Or maybe they just couldn’t keep a big surprise to themselves and sent a message about it a day before their anniversary. No matter why, we can’t deny that this helps many a slow dog get over the stile.
This feature made all WhatsApp users very happy, and it’s interesting that over time, there was a need to read those messages that had been erased. Just a natural desire to know what was sent that had to be erased.
If you want to know how to read deleted WhatsApp messages on Android, I’ll show you a simple way. Onward!
How to Read Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android-Using a Message Recovery App
Installing a data recovery app on your Android phone will let you read deleted WhatsApp messages. There are a lot of apps on the Google Play Store that let you read deleted WhatsApp messages, but the WhatisRemoved+ app is by far the best.
The app stays in the top 3 on the list of the best WhatsApp message recovery apps because it has a rating of 4.3 and has been downloaded over 10 million times from the Play Store. The app can be downloaded on Android versions 4.4 and higher, but it is unavailable on iOS.
There will be ads because the app is free. You can get rid of the ads by buying a premium subscription through the app.
Here are the most important parts of the app:
- One window to view all the deleted messages
- Easy configuration
- Save history notification
- Tab for each app and notification history
Follow these steps to read the deleted WhatsApp messages on your Android.
Step 1: Install WhatisRemoved+ application on your Android device. Ensure you are connected to your mobile data or a wireless network to install the app.
Get the app by tapping the below button.
Step 3: Read and accept the security warning if prompted to allow the app to access the notifications by turning the toggle on for the WhatisRemoved+ app.
Step 4: Select the apps you want to save the notifications for and hit ‘Next.’
Step 5: In the next window, tap ‘Yes, Save files’ to confirm.
Step 6: The process of setting up the app is done. Look for a notification from the WhatisRemoved+ app and tap on it when you find a deleted WhatsApp message. You can see the message you deleted in the “Detected” section.
Note: Accept the terms and conditions only if you agree with how they handle advertising. Read carefully about how the app stores data, opens files and accesses other kinds of data.
- WAMR – Recover Deleted Messages & Status Download app is another excellent way to get back lost messages. The app is the best alternative to WhatisRemoved+. It has a rating of 4.6 in the Play Store and is used by more than 10 million people worldwide.
- Users can recover text messages and media files and download their status in WAMR. The app gains access to notifications and saves the notification history. Once a message is deleted, WAMR detects it and shows the notification.
- If you have erroneously deleted a chat on WhatsApp and want to restore it, you can do so by going to Settings > Chats > Chat backup > Back Up. After that, change the frequency of backing up to Google Drive to daily. You will be able to restore the deleted chat the next day. Otherwise, delete the WhatsApp app and reinstall it. Follow the in-app instructions, enable the “restore chats from backup” option, and set the daily frequency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can Android users recover deleted WhatsApp messages?
Where do deleted WhatsApp messages go on Android?
Your phone will be required to recover messages from your local backup after reinstalling if you delete your Google Drive backup. WhatsApp should be uninstalled and then installed again.
Deleted WhatsApp Messages Are Easy to Read!
Setting up the app to recover lost messages is pretty easy. Once you finish setting up the app, you can read the messages you deleted on WhatsApp on your Android device. To get back the deleted chat, go to Settings and turn on chat back up as it says in the bonus tips.
I hope this article has helped you with how you use Android. Leave a comment below to tell us about your experience reading deleted WhatsApp messages on Android. See you soon with another interesting article on how to do something with Android. Cheers!